1,369 results
All reviewssports barroom servicedouble treefamily weddingnice hotelfront desk staffbusiness tripcomfortable bedsnice stayandover areaindoor poolparking lotoff the highwayfree breakfastfitness centercharactersboston
Reviewed January 15, 2007

I booked a room for New Years eve as part of a block of rooms for a wedding in the Andover area (not at the Wyndham). I was not pleased with the location of the room, but it was clean (smelled horrible though - no fan or window to open). I was only in the room for 8 or 9 hours - checked out the next morning - went home.
The next day I rec'd a call from a very rude employee of the hotel who wanted to "know how I will be making restitution for the damage I caused to the room". There was an issue with a spot on the wall (which I had noticed upon check in) and they said I did it, and I had to pay to have it fixed. Upon telling them I did not do it, it was already there, they told me they would "check with the engineers" and get back to me.
I called them 3 times in the next 2 days and sent 2 letters. The only response I got was a "sorry - the person you spoke to was having a bad day" and the matter had been taken care of.
Overall - a horrible experience - Customer Service is non-existant at this place. Still waiting to hear from the General Manger - sent letter 10 days ago.. . .

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled on business
4  Thank ann m
Reviewed October 7, 2006

The hotwire price was excellent for this hotel. Our plane arrived early 6 am at Boston Int. we drove to the hotel after being exhausted from our flight. The hotel gladly let us check in at 9 am with no problem. The room had lots of space also hair dryer, ironing board and iron. Internet you paid I think an extra $9.00 per day. The pool was very clean with a jacuzzi(sp). Overall this was an excellent stay at an excellent price. Nice beautiful area.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank ruthe
Reviewed September 11, 2006

My husband and I stayed here for 4 days recently for a wedding. We didn't have any problems--the morning we had to be at the ceremony there was no hot water for a 1/2 hour but I think it was out of the hotel's control.

It was very clean. The beds were very comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank bluevt
Reviewed July 17, 2006

I stayed at the Wyndam in Andover MA after booking through hotwire. I had never been there before and didn't know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised! The bed was super comfy, the room spacious, clean. Friendly staff. The only thing I can complain about was a mixup on my room service order. But I called and they corrected it immediately and did not charge me for the item they made an error on (or its replacement). Should you be looking for a classy spot in Andover, the Wyndam is a great choice.

• Stayed: July 2006
1  Thank OOLONGJUNKIE
Reviewed July 16, 2006

My husband and I stayed at the Wyndam in Andover for four nights. We were sooo impressed! The rooms were beautiful and modern. Apparently, they finished a overhaul remodel a few months ago.

The restaurant/bar had a great atmosphere and menu. The service was wonderful.

A+ all around.