1,369 results
All reviewssports barroom servicedouble treefamily weddingnice hotelfront desk staffbusiness tripcomfortable bedsnice stayandover areaindoor poolparking lotoff the highwayfree breakfastfitness centercharactersboston
Reviewed August 7, 2009

The front desk staff staff were fast, efficient and professional. And the apples were a nice touch.

The room was spotless and the bed was heavenly! Crisp, clean, fresh smelling linens and the most comfortable mattress. But the pillows were the best.

Dinner in Characters Bar and Grill was delicious and the staff were friendly and welcoming.

Jorge is room service was excellent.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed June 30, 2009

We arrived around 9:45PM after a long day at the NASCAR race in New Hampshire. Check in was fast. The staff was very gracious and welcomed us to the hotel. We were hungry and the restaurant stops serving food at 10PM. The front desk called ahead into the restaurant and told them we were coming in for dinner. The food was good, service was excellent.
Hotel was clean, nicely maintained, recently renovated. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
WyndhamAndover, Director of Guest Experience at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Andover, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2009

Thank you for your review. We have completed our Lobby and Restaurant renovations. We hope you join us soon to see the finished product.

Reviewed April 28, 2009

Bright rennovated rooms that are squeaky clean; comfortable bedding; free internet access; a refreshingly warm, friendly staff that go out of their way to make sure you are content. I'm looking forward to seeing the new Restaurant & Lobby Bar that are currently under rennovation....just another keen move on behalf of management to keep us, the frequent business travelers cheerful :) Quality is never compromised, the chef makes sure of that ! Food is consistently good. The Character's Sports Bar remains open for meals as well as regular room service. The exercise room is spacious, clean and contains new equipment. The entire pool area has been rennovated as well. Prices are reasonable. If you are coming to this area...it is the hottest place to stay! Come, and talk to some of the savvy regulars!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
WyndhamAndover, Director of Guest Experience at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Andover, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2009

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very excited about renovations. We are looking at a July 1st completion date. Thanks again!

Reviewed March 2, 2009

After reading the reviews I was a bit hesitant to stay at the Wyndham however I found the hotel fantastic. The rooms are modern with extremely comfortable beds. I never heard a sound from my neighbors which I appreciate. The first day my hot water did not work properly when I got back from work the facuet was fixed and a note was left from Polly Craig the Director of Guest Experience along with a small bottle of wine for my inconvenience. What customer service. The first evening a hotel employee made "rounds" offering ice, I only wish they did this every night. I noticed the hotel staff went out of their way to be gracious and say hello. My only complaint was the room service menu, the prices were off by over 25% when I said something the only response was "oh you probably have an old menu" , not "we will offer the price as listed" nor did they bring me an "updated" menu. Be careful they do not give you a copy of your room service order so you might not notice.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed March 1, 2009

We had passed the Wyndham many times but never thought we could afford to stay...Name your own price on Priceline changed that for us! For an unbelievable bid of $42 we had an absolutely wonderful hotel stay.
A 5 story hotel located in a business park..quiet location but close to major highways. Lovely and large lobby with a very accommodating staff. There is a lounge and restaurant on premises.
We were given a room on the 3rd floor, 2 doubles. The front desk staff coupled with the terrific room leaves me describing the place as thoughtful. Bath & Body works amenities in squeeze tubes instead of hard plastic bottles, warming lamps in the bathroom, cocktail napkins, a complimentary bottle of water, gourmet coffee, dual light switches at bedside...to me, these are the little things that mean a lot.
My absolute love was the bed...I felt as though I were in a cocoon, layers of premium bedding and fluffy pillows makes you say.."aaahhhhh".
Last week, through Priceline, we had gotten the same rate at the Holiday Inn...they are both listed as 3 star hotels, but the Wyndham Andover if far above the HI in quality--maybe even 2 steps above given the on-site amenities and room quality.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple