$139
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$169
$159
Homewood
$109
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

Residence Inn Marriott(Andover)(Great Value!)
$119
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

$140
$114
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

Andover Inn(Andover)
$111
$102
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

1,364 results
All reviewssports barroom servicedouble treefamily weddingnice hotelfront desk staffbusiness tripcomfortable bedsnice stayandover areaindoor poolparking lotoff the highwayfree breakfastfitness centercharactersboston
Reviewed December 17, 2008

*stayed Dec.12-15, 2008-three nights* Room 135

We have stayed at this property before and have always been pleased-however it has been about 4 years since we last stayed, much has changed. The hotel and lobby itself look nice. The lobby staff was friendly. I also didn't know this was a pet friendly hotel (might of been because there was a state of emergency with the ice storm that they allowed dogs- we really don't care either way if pets are there or not-but did wake up two mornings with hearing dogs barking). I did write a review of what happened on bedbug registry.com and this is what I wrote (I'm copying the same one for here). I have never had this happen to me ever and ***when my husband comes home I will have him take pictures to post here ***(it's been two nights since we stayed there and still have the bite marks on me), this was horrible and should of never happened. I hope we have not brought anything home with us.

We had a power outage in NH and needed to get to somewhere warm. We called and thought we were lucky to get a room at the Wyndham Andover Hotel Dec. 12 and 13th 2008. We have stayed there before and thought it was a nice hotel/no problems. We were in room 135 2 double beds with our kids. First morning I woke up with red marks on my belly and sides, I was the only one with marks so thought I was allergic to something in the sheets. I stripped the bed looked at the mattress and didn't see anything so I had housekeeping make up my bed fresh. The power outage was to last longer so I booked another night Sunday the 14th 2008. Well next morning I was covered in bite marks (kinda looked like mosquito bites) some up my neck, all over the front of my upper chest, even a couple on my breast, on both of my sides, on my pelvic area, lower stomach and back.....in total about 60/70 marks. No one else seemed to have any marks so I really thought I was allergic to something (which is weird cause I stay in alot of hotels and my skin has never had an allergic reaction in or out of a hotel). Our last night there about 8pm in the evening my husband had about 10 of the same bite marks on his stomach and leg. We decided to get off that bed we moved to the other bed and slept in our clothes ontop of the covers. Our daughter slept on the floor on some pillows and our son slept in the chair and ottoman (he had slept there since the first night). The infected bed was left with no one on it. Next day we got a room at the new Holiday Express in Seabrook NH (I'm mad we didn't get that hotel in the first place it was a clean room and bed and it was the first night my skin wasn't crawling). We left Wyndham I never reported what happened (I really didn't feel like pulling my shirt or pants up/down for strangers in the lobby. As of today Dec 17th 2008.....I still have the red marks although not as bright and they do seem to be going away, I think I'm going to take a picture of them, just to have. We will never stay at the Wyndham again and I will definitely tell everyone I know about what happened. There is no doubt in my mind that at least one bed the one closest to the window(could be both) is infested with bed bugs or mites..something that bites the skin.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
WyndhamAndover, Director of Guest Experience at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Andover, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2008

I wanted to take this opportunity to respond to your comment concerning bed bugs at the Wyndham Boston Andover. As soon as we saw your comment, we responded immediately as we take these issues very seriously and have a procedure in place. Our vendor promptly inspected the room for bed bugs and did not find any bugs in that, or any other neighboring rooms. We are prepared to share the reported results of the inspection upon your request. The Wyndham fully understands this issue can be a problem in hotels. This issue is actually carried in and spread by humans and not as a result of uncleanly rooms. Our housekeepers and The Wyndham Boston Andover, are ranked amongst the very highest within the Wyndham Brand. They are trained, seasoned professionals who inspect each room on a daily basis.

We appreciate your concerns and feel comfortable that the bites are not from our hotel.

Reviewed December 14, 2008

The route off the freeway was well sign-posted and the hotel very smart. The staff on the front desk were friendly and helpful. The room clean, smart and spacious. The bathroom was clean and fresh with nice finishing touches. The bed was very large and comfortable and the room surprisingly quiet considering proximity to the interstate. The recently refurbished indoor pool was quite cold and fairly small making it difficult to swim lengths but there was a good range of new fitness equipment in the fitness centre. There is good fast food available in the Characters Bar inside the hotel. Staff were very friendly and checking out was quick and easy.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
WyndhamAndover, Director of Guest Experience at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Andover, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2008

Dear Abbeyreviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We love to hear from our guests and how their experience was at our hotel. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 9, 2008

I had really bad weather going to Boston this trip and arrived ten hours late. When I got to my room, it was softly lit with background music and as clean and welcoming as it could be. With the free Wyndham by request thing that I joined on my second visit, I also got a great snack of fresh fruit and some juice on ice waiting for me.This was a great ending to a bad day. This was my forth stay in this hotel this year as I train in this area. In spite of the many goofs on my part, the staff always rescued me and everything worked out. The food has always been great and everything worked in the room as it was supposed to. The room was always quiet when retiring. Even though some renos to the pool and exercise room are in process, this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2008

The front desk staff and the rooms were terrific at the Wyndham Andover. Rooms very clean and the beds comfortable, the bathroom was a little dated but fully functional. Very popular Italian restaurant about a mile away, the Chateau. The hotel breakfast was rather expensive -- $9 for a continental buffet,/$14 for a full buffet (with eggs and meat.) but the quality was very good. The sports bar on site was kind of depressing, but there were darts and the beer was good. The main problem with the hotel is that other than the Chateau there really isn't anything close by -- a trip to the drug store turned into a mini-adventure (with a happy ending.) A great place to stay for visiting family in the area, but not really great as a destination of its own (or as a gateway to Boston -- it's a good 45 minutes away.)

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank omoshiroi
Reviewed September 11, 2008

Nicest hotel I've found in or around Andover. The staff is great and I love the little welcome treats they give you.

Nice to have the restaurant and bar right there...only downside is that you have to pay for breakfast, which is free at Residence Inn, Springhill Suites, and Staybridge Suites, all just on the other side of the freeway.

Stayed: August 2008