“First time”
Review of 189 Prime

189 Prime
Reserve with OpenTable
189 Prime is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 67 Restaurants in Andover
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: River Road
Description: Merrimack Valley Neighborhood Steakhouse, featuring prime steaks, fresh Atlantic seafood, salads with locally sourced greens and organic produce in season. A full menu, designed with creative application and paired with the familiar make an impression. Contemporary, casual with a relaxed atmosphere.
Reviewed February 15, 2012

YUMMMMMM. We ordered shrimp cocktail (which was only so-so) but the filet mignon and lobster pie were to die for. The steak was flavorful and tender and I'm still dreaming about that lobster pie. Going back soon.

7  Thank Tamara L

Reviewed January 20, 2012

Recently went here for dinner after seeing it advertised. Food was priceya nd just ok. My husband got the fish speciala nd he liked it. I got the braised pork and it was drya nd cold in the center. We shared an appetizer that was lackluster. If the prices had been more reasonable, perhaps I would not have cared so much but for what we paid I expected better.

2  Thank vacationplannerMa
Reviewed December 29, 2011

delicious fresh healtful food superbly presented. DIning room staff most accomodating, ask for Gail, Mary or Brett. I am sure the others are equally distinctive, but those are the folks who were my servers. I was treated like royalty, An unforgettable meal. Be sure to try the Breakfast Buffet, great value, omelet and waffles made to order and plenty more. Thanks, Wyndham, I will be back often.

4  Thank catlady422
Reviewed December 29, 2011

My wife and I were on a business trip to the area and happened to find ourselves looking for a place to go on Christmas evening. ON The Bone was not only accomodating, they were spectacular. The atmosphere was quiet, calm, perfect for Christmas Day. The food and drink were fabulous and our server (a big thanks, James) was spot-on perfect. A great meal in a great restaurant!

4  Thank Larry A
Reviewed July 6, 2011

This place is just average at best. A little pricey for the quality. Not much atmospher as it is a hotel restaurant. If you are staying at the Wyndham, it's passable.

1  Thank LuvinGCM

Been to 189 Prime? Share your experiences!