“Great Pizza Bad Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Antonio's Pizza

Antonio's Pizza
Ranked #2 of 116 Restaurants in Amherst
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Great Pizza Bad Service”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I would give this place four stars for their Pizaa but I deducted a star for for their service.

This is a good pizza place in a college town, they are never going to run out of customers - and I guess they know it!

• Visited October 2012

• Greek first
Amherst
“Past it's hay day”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

This place used to be fabulous. It got so popular I think they lost their way. Good variety of pizza by the slice.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank foody1987
AMHERST
“Best Pizza in town”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Antonio's has the best pizza in Amherst!!! By the slice or order a whole pizza, but either way they make the best. I love the spicy chicken taco and the tomato basil, but im trying to work my way through all of them... Good for family, friends, and a solo trip. always great after (or during) the amherst crawl!~ ;)

• Visited October 2012
“My favorite pizza ever!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

This is the best pizza in the world! I still dream of this pizza! I went to UMass and now live in Florida and still want this pizza every day. I love the taco pizza! They have so many choices and it is delicious and filling. Do not miss this!

• Visited December 2011
Amherst, MA
“BEST pizza in Amherst”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Whenever I crave pizza, or even just go for a walk to downtown Amherst, I stop at Antonio's. My new favorite is Avocado quessadilla It is so good. Quick, in and out, even when they're busy. My work sometimes orders large quantities of their pizzas for special functions and they are always accommodating. I only wish they delivered, but Delivery Express will, for a price.

Visited September 2012