“Lively atmosphere, good, tasty,food, huge selection”
Review of Judie's Restaurant

Judie's Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 116 Restaurants in Amherst
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We always make a point of returning to Judi's when we're in the area a few times a year. Although the place is buzzing, the wait is never too long. The staff is friendly and accommodating and the menu choices make your mouth water. The signature popovers are outstanding - huge, fluffy and crispy, and the other fare is always satisfying. This last time I commented to our waitress that the staff seemed so content and she told us that they are well-fed and also treated well. This place us a treat.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

This restaurant is so popular that it was crowded even at 5:30 pm so we jumped the waiting line and were served at the bar. My idea I must admit. And it was a great one, we got served our drinks and food instantly. I jumped when I saw that the couple next to us was consuming a pop-over the size of a babies head. So of course we got one two. What a treat, but it does spoil your appetite. I ordered a small plate which was more than enough food for one normal human being. My husband loved his steak and he is pretty particular. Best part was the people watching. Great coffee and desserts too. Wish we could go back every weekend.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have dined at Judie's a number of times with my familiy as it is one of the better options in the Amherst, MA area. There is a wide selection of items on the menu so it is not too difficult to find something for a variety of tastes and preferences. Service is very professional and friendly, and overall prices are quite reasonable.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We ate twice at Judie's. We really enjoyed the varied menu with interesting choices. The food was prepared well and the service was prompt.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Excellent salads - what I usually get. Service is also excellent. It's in the middle of downtown with plenty of parking out back in the town lot (BUT DON'T FORGET TO PUT ENOUGH $ in the meter). A little on the expensive side, but not bad. Never tried the bar and I don't remember any outside eating.