“Wonderful food, great staff”
Review of Judie's

Judie's
Ranked #2 of 115 Restaurants in Amherst
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Amherst, Massachusetts, United States
“Wonderful food, great staff”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Judie's is a local institution we've been visiting for over thirty years. Amazingly, every meal there has been great. It straddles the line as both a good place for a nice dinner out, and a special occasion restaurant, without being exorbitant. The menu offers lots of imaginative options, with generous portions. Treat yourself!

• Visited March 2013

• Greek first
Tiverton, Rhode Island
“Year after year we are never disappointed”
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

I travel to Hadley, MA once a year for business. I was given a recommendation for Judie's years ago and have been a loyal patron ever since. I look forward to dinner there year after year. The pop overs and apple butter are to die for. This year I had the steak and potato plate. The steak was cooked to perfection. The wait staff is friendly and helpful. I can't wait till my visit next year!

Yarmouthport
“Popover and Apple Butter love!”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Excellent food and the popovers were the best! Friendly atmosphere! Excellent service. Only downside was dirty silverware and glassware.

Visited March 2013
Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Always a Must!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I have eaten here many times and the food/service never cease to amaze me! We had Amber whom was AWESOME! We came right before the kitchen closed and then we even had friends that joined right as the kitchen closed. The kitchen staff and Amber still allowed them to order! The food was cooked and seasoned to perfection and our White Sangria's were just added perfection! Thank you for always being flawless and a HUGE Amherst Staple!

Visited March 2013
Northern NJ
“Something for everyone”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

When we were in Amherst last year, we were told that Judie's was the place to go for dinner. The line was long and we were tired so we went elsewhere. Last week, we were back in Amherst and went to Judie's...now I wish I had waited a year ago. We had a wonderful meal with great service. Attentive, but never rushed. Cocktails were delicious - my husband's Bloody Mary came with a small tray with horseradish, Tabasco and other fixings, so he could customize it to his likings! Our dinners were delicious and the peanut butter pie for dessert was amazing. The menu is varied and interesting. I can't wait to go back!

• Visited March 2013