“Year after year we are never disappointed”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Judie's

Judie's
Ranked #1 of 116 Restaurants in Amherst
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Tiverton, Rhode Island
“Year after year we are never disappointed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

I travel to Hadley, MA once a year for business. I was given a recommendation for Judie's years ago and have been a loyal patron ever since. I look forward to dinner there year after year. The pop overs and apple butter are to die for. This year I had the steak and potato plate. The steak was cooked to perfection. The wait staff is friendly and helpful. I can't wait till my visit next year!

• Greek first
Yarmouthport
“Popover and Apple Butter love!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

Excellent food and the popovers were the best! Friendly atmosphere! Excellent service. Only downside was dirty silverware and glassware.

Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Always a Must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

I have eaten here many times and the food/service never cease to amaze me! We had Amber whom was AWESOME! We came right before the kitchen closed and then we even had friends that joined right as the kitchen closed. The kitchen staff and Amber still allowed them to order! The food was cooked and seasoned to perfection and our White Sangria's were just added perfection! Thank you for always being flawless and a HUGE Amherst Staple!

Northern NJ
“Something for everyone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

When we were in Amherst last year, we were told that Judie's was the place to go for dinner. The line was long and we were tired so we went elsewhere. Last week, we were back in Amherst and went to Judie's...now I wish I had waited a year ago. We had a wonderful meal with great service. Attentive, but never rushed. Cocktails were delicious - my husband's Bloody Mary came with a small tray with horseradish, Tabasco and other fixings, so he could customize it to his likings! Our dinners were delicious and the peanut butter pie for dessert was amazing. The menu is varied and interesting. I can't wait to go back!

• Visited March 2013
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Worlds largest Popovers -- don't miss this amazing restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

Judie's was everything the reviews said it was an more. The popovers were definitely amazing and worth the visit. In addition, the rest of the meal was excellent. The only thing that I would warn people of is that the entrees are as oversized as the popovers so consider sharing!