“Tasty wines. Great wine tasting.”

Amherst Farm Winery
Ranked #11 of 24 things to do in Amherst
Belchertown, MA
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Tasty wines. Great wine tasting.”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I went for a wine tasting. Loved the information along with the tastes. We left with 2 bottles for home. Very good wines.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank w_ma_lady

West Springfield, Massachusetts
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun place to go!”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I've been twice for tastings. The first time I went with my boyfriend. We were looking for something fun but cheap to do and decided to try it out. We had so much fun that we took my parents a couple of weekends later. The wine is very very good. I will definately be going back in the spring.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Kara Z
Williamsburg, Massachusetts
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fabulous afternoon trip.”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Being the sister winery to the Hardwick Winery & Vineyard, it definitely doesn't disappoint. This place a great selection of fruit wines. One must be able to diversify when it comes to trying and tasting different wines and this is the place to do just that. If you are a wine snob and believe that only grapes can make a true wine, then you don't know what you are missing. The Amherst Farm has about fifteen different fruit wines to tantalize your taste buds and the atmosphere will have you coming back time and again. The staff is fantastic and very knowledgeable about the products and the process. If I was to make a recommendation about any of the wines, I couldn't make a fair judgement, because I think they are all great and every ones palates are different. Bring an open mind and possibly a picnic snack or lunch, for after you are done tasting and being entertained, you may buy a glass of your favorite and sit inside or out weather permitting. Also, there is a small fee for tastings. Cheers!

Visited October 2012