“Always Crazy for Crazy Noodles”
Review of Crazy Noodles

Crazy Noodles
Ranked #22 of 115 Restaurants in Amherst
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Can't say enough about this place...I absolutely love Crazy Noodles. Went there for lunch with my adult kids. As usual, everything was sooooo delicious. The service here is incredible. Order you food at the register and it is delivered to your table. Finish your food and leave the dishes right there.

I had the spicy basil noodles with steak. Didn't leave even one noodle on my plate. There were six of us and we had no trouble getting a table. We split two orders of the crispy pork wontons with a sweet chili dipping sauce. My, on my, good. Sixteen wonton disappeared in a flash. One of my daughters always gets the wonton soup and it is always too much to eat. Check out my pictures...this is one huge bowl of tasty noodle soup.

The prices are very reasonable and the food is tremendous. There's a great variety of noodles dishes, soups, and salads to select from. This is one place not to miss.

1  Thank Michie1291
There are newer reviews for Crazy Noodles

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Crazy noodles is a little noodle shop in Amherst. They have Asian noodles, Italian noodles, fried rice of different varieties. I had Thai green curry noodles which was awesome. Just the right amount of spice.

1  Thank maxinemadeline
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Great food, low prices, big portions, and fantastic service...Crazy Noodles is crazy good. I always head here at least once every couple of months when I just gotta have a super noodle dish. I travel 30 minutes to get here and it's worth it every time. The Asian and Thai inspired dishes are my favorite, but you can also get Italian inspired noodles dishes and some pretty creative salads. The last time I was there I got the Pad Woon Sen....tasty cellophane noodles mixed with fresh vegetables, hot peppers, and cilantro with a lime wedge to squeeze over the top. I got mine with chicken, but you can also select beef, shrimp, or tofu. My daughter ordered the wonton noodle soup which comes in an impressively sized bowl that can feed more than one. Perfectly fried and golden wontons are perched on the side of the bowl. These are quite tasty. I know because my daughter reluctantly agreed to share one with me. Now I understand why she didn't want to part with it. Yumm.

Wooden chop sticks are waiting for you and the drinks are self-served from a fountain. Grab a menu by the register and then grab a seat and drool over the pictures and descriptions of each dish. Once you make your choice, head to the counter to order. When your food is ready, it will come out from the kitchen piping hot and is delivered right to your table. The food is fresh and delicious and the portions are very generous. I always end up taking some home to enjoy later. This is a small, cozy spot with only a few tables, but you can usually get a seat. They seem to do a booming take out business because the phone was constantly ringing with in-coming orders and a steady stream of patrons was arriving to pick up their food.

Once you try Crazy Noodles you will love it and will be back again. Make sure you ask for one of their punch cards. Get a punch for every 10 dollars spent. After 10 punches, you get a free meal. Everyone in my family loves this place, so free meals are quite common for us. Gift certificates are a much requested gift for holidays and birthdays.

1  Thank Michie1291
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

My son (student) found a place to eat that he loves and can afford! Portions so large leftovers provide a second meal. I've gone with him 3 times in the last 2 months and LOVE it! Have tried 3 different dishes and all have been fresh, flavorful and delicious! Look forward to my next visit!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

It's casual & attractive atmosphere make this a place to relax while you enjoy their delicious meals.
The portions are very large & the prices very reasonable. I can't wait to go back again & try some more dishes.