“Lone Wolf needs some competition”
Review of The Lone Wolf

The Lone Wolf
Ranked #6 of 115 Restaurants in Amherst
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I'm convinced this place is so popular because Amherst Center has almost no other breakfast options. My scrambled eggs were partly raw, as were my hash browns, and in my opinion, there's nothing much grosser than undercooked potatoes. The guy at the counter was friendly, but he couldn't keep up with the crowd, and the service wasn't particularly good. The next time I'm in Amherst at brunch time, I'll wait a little while longer and go somewhere for lunch. I suppose if you're a college student, this food might be better than what you get in the dorms.

There are newer reviews for The Lone Wolf

Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Great pancakes with real maple syrup, otherwise why bother! Nice omlet too. All delicious in a sweet atmosphere. Will return soon.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Wonderful omelet loaded with fresh mushrooms and roasted red peppers. Everything very fresh. Service was a bit slow.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

So many different choices for Breakfast. It can get crowded, so we were really happy to be able to get two seats at the counter with no waiting.

The menu is large and has something for everyone. My lox platter was delicious, and the coffee was good.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I took my husband out for Father's Day. We don't often go out for breakfast, because, as another reviewer mentioned, making breakfast is fairly simple. However, if it's a morning that calls for getting dressed and getting out, I definitely recommend the Lone Wolf. We both had omletets and shared an order of pancakes. Every bite was perfect. From the fluffy omlets wiith abundant fresh fillings,to the the light flavorful pancakes served with unlimited real maple syrup, washed down with delicious coffee perfectly brewed. We spent $35 with the tip and tax. Not a high price for a purely happy meal. As for the social aspects of the experience, the tables are close together, but the people next to us were friendly.. There are booths for more privacy. The service was good--efficent and friendly.