Hotel UMass
$79
$149
$134
$63
All reviewscampus centerparking garagecontinental breakfaststudent unionhotel lobbybagelsfood courthard boiled eggsroom serviceuniversity clubvisiting umassnice surprisegreat place to staycookiesdesk staffwould definitely stay here againmy son
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This hotel is in the middle of the campus and is excellent. Large room, clean, comfortable, free and fast wi-fi. It is part of the Campus Center complex. The staff was wonderful. I travel a lot for business. I wish I could expect to experience this level of professionalism and accommodations at other hotels.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
umasshotel123, Front Office Manager at Hotel UMass, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Dear LMG2013,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit to the UMass Hotel and Conference Center. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your visit. I thank you for the wonderful review and look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Clean large rooms with fantastically comfortable beds. When U. Mass is in session the 2nd floor, adjacent to the parking garage as well, is full of food options. Each room gets a free parking pass as well. Friendly helpful staff and a good free breakfast--coffee and cookies available all day long. So convenient and it was excellent to be there.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
umasshotel123, Front Office Manager at Hotel UMass, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Dear Megabit65,

I thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay at the UMass Hotel. I am so very glad that you enjoyed your visit. We very much look forward to seeing you back soon.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Excellent hotel if you're visiting any of the area institutions. The staff are super-professional. Nice rooms, everything clean and well-appointed. Service could not be better. The hotel is right on the UMass campus. Very convenient.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
umasshotel123, Front Office Manager at Hotel UMass, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Dear CarolineMcMuffin,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit to our UMass hotel. It is always a pleasure to hear about our guest experiences. We very much look forward to seeing you back soon.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

This campus hotel is second to none. Its location on campus is excellent. The beds were extremely comfortable, much better than I could have ever expected. The room is a great size with plenty of outlets, great flat screen TV, and FREE Wi-Fi. It was cleaner than most rooms I have paid double and triple the price. Breakfast was included, and everything was clean, plentiful, with a well rounded menu.
If you thought the accommodations were great, wait until you meet the staff, especially Rachelle A. Those in training surely fooled me, and those in charge better not be decide to go to the big city to share their expertise, talent, and love for hospitality with another hotel. They would certainly be missed!
Thanks for making our stay so comfortable in every way.
Dr Bob

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
umasshotel123, Front Office Manager at Hotel UMass, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Dear Dr. bobn,

Wow! Can I just say reading your review filled me with so much joy. I am so thankful you enjoyed your stay with us at the UMass Hotel and Conference Center. I am even more thankful for your generous praise of our hotel and staff. We truly do have some wonderful people working here and it is such an honor when they can be recognized for their work. Again thank you for taking the time let us know about your visit, we look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

The Hotel/Conference Center on the UMass campus is an excellent choice for visiting the university. There could not be a better location (it connects with the Campus Center/Student Union). The hotel was recently refurbished and is very attractive inside. The rooms are average size, but nicely furnished, clean and comfortable. Our only complaint would be the too-hard pillows. The breakfast was better than expected and the staff (often UMass students) extremely pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
umasshotel123, Front Office Manager at Hotel UMass, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Dear 3Spartans,

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I want to thank you so very much for your wonderful review. I appreciate your feedback on the pillows and will look into the matter. Again thank you for taking the time to let us know about your visit it. See you back soon!