Hotel UMass
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Amherst Motel(Amherst)
Comfort Inn(Hadley)
View Hotel
All reviewscampus centerparking garagecontinental breakfaststudent unionhotel lobbybagelsfood courthard boiled eggsroom serviceuniversity clubvisiting umassnice surprisegreat place to staycookiesdesk staffwould definitely stay here againattending a conference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 13, 2012

I was finally able to stay in the campus center hotel. My son is a senior, and I had tried to book here before with no luck. On this trip, I brought my daughter for a campus tour. The hotel is centrally located. The rooms are great, clean, nice bathrooms. Everything looks new. Nice to have continental breakfast. Close enough to Amherst Center or Hadley for meals. The bed was comfortable. Room temperature was great. The parking voucher is great too. No limit to the amount of time in and out of the garage during your stay. I would stay(and most likely will) here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Was able to finally stay in the on campus hotel as most times it is booked up. Very easy to visit with my student daughter, free parking, internet and access to the Body Shop Gym or the UMass Recreation Center ($10 fee). The free breakfast is continental and adequate in that respect. The staff is super friendly and helpful. There was a special rate that really made it a value. I will definitely stay there again whenever it is available.

Room Tip: I would suggest a room away from the elevators for more quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 21, 2012

My Daughter is attending UMASS and as we had travelled from the UK, we stayed at the hotel for 2 nights. It was truly 5 star. The room was lovely, clean and modern. The staff could not have been more helpful and friendly. I would truly recommend this hotel and I would most definitely stay again.

Debbie and Milly Thornton

Room Tip: Double Room with Double Beds
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 17, 2012

The hotel was great. We stayed for a special New Year's eve package they had on their website. We had dinner at the Uclub which was just a short distance from the hotel. The front desk staff was even nice enough to drive us over to the Uclub so we could make our dinner reservations on time. The food was fantastic. The hotel was clean and comfortable and all the staff were so professional. We would totally recommend this to our friends and hope we can go back soon!

Room Tip: Ask for a pond view for a view of campus, we had 4th floor and the view was great!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 17, 2012

I reserved a couple of rooms on a weekend in January of 2012 at the UMass Hotel at the Campus Center and I had a great experience. The people at the lobby were very friendly and checked me in right away with adjoining rooms that I requested when making the reservation. I had a scenic view and the rooms were in amaculate condition. There were flat screen TVs w/ quite a selection of channels, comfortable beds, coffee, and a list of places to see on and off campus. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends