“Great boneless "wings"”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed May 29, 2014

The wings go from #1 Wimpy to #5 Afterburner. My husband and I like zippy spicy food, so we thought we'd try middle of the road, #3 Red Alert. WAY too hot! I couldn't even taste the food, it was so hot. I like spicy, but I also like to be able to taste. This zapped every taste bud in my mouth. We downgraded to wimpy, which is spicy enough, and you can actually taste the food. I like it dipped in their blue cheese dressing. We bought a 6 lb. tin this past weekend for a party, and somehow thought I was getting a much bigger tin of wings, considering the price, so that was a bit disappointing. I won't do that again.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great location just off campus. Burgers were large very tasty and cooked perfectly. ( they will not cook your burger under medium well so if you want a rare burger try someplace else). Great beer selection 16 or so quality draft beers. We had a great waitress and a great meal.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

The service here is very good. Sometimes they're a bit slow on busy nights but thats common. Everyone is really great and flexible, and the food is fantastic. There's never been a time when I thought my food wasn't as good as the time before. The wings are great with lots of flavors, and sizing options are good too. The mess is awesome and what I would suggest, and the fried pickles are my favorite. Definitely a cool atmosphere with a bunch of TV's that are always broadcasting some type of hockey, football or baseball game. If you're looking for a places to eat, relax, drink a beer, and watch a game, this place is for you!!!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Small sports pub atmosphere, busy even with UMass students on vacation, located right off the UMass campus. Of course, they served Berkshire Brewing Company's Steel Rail, so there's a good start. A wide assortment of wings -- get the garlic parmesan among the masses of wings.

Service is pretty standard, meaning don't expect high falootin' waitstaffs, but adequate.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

The restaurant is not the most beautiful place I've been, I have to say. But the chicken wings... WOOWWWW! The best ones on the planet. Try the honey mustard and/or barbecue! They also offer good beers and games on TV. The staff is ok, usually very young people serving, but most of them are really friendly. So, if you are in the area and you enjoy hanging out with friends in a casual environment, with the unbeatable duo chicken wings + beer, that's the place to be!