“Fantastic snowtubing”

New England Sports Park
Ranked #3 of 12 things to do in Amesbury
More attraction details
Owner description: The New England Sports Park is a place like no other. The park boasts the steepest and fastest snow tubing hill in New England and offers 6 lanes for snow tubing. There are currently 400 tubes that can be operated when the park is at full capacity. Two lifts service the hill - a conveyor belt lift that guests stand on and an old fashioned handle tow lift that allows riders to sit in their tube as they are pulled up to the top of the hill. Once at the top of the hill, guests are permitted to link up in groups and slide down together or ride solo. There is an onsite restaurant and bar (Crossbar Pub) which offers traditional pub fare including pizza, burgers, salads, appetizers, hot chocolate, cold beer and more. Looking for something fun to do with the kids during New Hampshire February school vacation week? The Amesbury Sports park has discounts and deals for winter fun! Military personnel get FREE snow tubing admissions with valid ID. The park features artificial turf fields which can be used for soccer, rugby, lacrosse, football, field hockey, and cricket. There is a full service function hall onsite. The private function room can accommodate up to 150 guests, or the entire facility itself can be rented for private outings. Relay races and obstacle course packages are available for team building outings, and snow tubing birthday party packages are offered for kids. Offsite catering is available to fit any budget.
Reviewed January 29, 2012

This was sooo much funn! We went there yesterday and we had sooooo much fun!!!

Reviewed January 6, 2012

A great winter experience that you can't experience in many other places (that I know of).

Reviewed January 4, 2012

We were most pleasantly surprised by the quality of this venue. The price is what you'd expect, but so worth it! We had 4 adults and 9 kids in our group. They snow tubing hills were WELL STAFFED by MATURE ADULTS. I never once had any concerns about the safety of our kids, including the youngest/smallest one. The "man made" snow was of good quality, too. Three hours is PLENTY of time for everyone involved, so think twice about purchasing a 5-hour pass.

Reviewed August 19, 2011

We came here as a group of four to try zorbing. There are two options: you can ride down the hill harnessed on the OGO or you can choose to go down in a small pool of water. Because I was planning on using the harness, I didn't bring a change of clothes (bad for me!). The day was so hot that I was tempted to ride down in water. Now I'm soaked. Regardless, what fun! I highly recommend it (just bring your towel and a change of clothes!!)

Reviewed July 12, 2011

I called to set up a private group putting and worked with Kevin-he is the height of professionalism and outstanding. He coordinated a private group event and we arrived that day to OGO and tube everything went off flawlessly. The OGOing is a hoot-lots of great fun and worth the money. I would HIGHLY recommend working with this group on a private event or corporate outing-especially if you have the honor of working with Kevin-great times!

2  Thank 147Adventure