“Healthy and hearty” 4 of 5 bubbles

Hollow Cafe
Ranked #23 of 47 Restaurants in Amesbury
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Breakfast, Lunch & Take Out Comfort Food with a Lil ol Twist. Daily Specials, Senior Discounts, Senior Menu & Kids Menus. Sandwiches, Wraps, Soups, Salads, Burgers, Seafood, Pasta, Challah French Toast, Whole Grain & Buttermilk Pancakes, Omelets, Eggs Benedict & More!
North Reading, MA
“Healthy and hearty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2014

This was a great find after a Saturday morning of disc golf at Amesbury Town Park. We were hungry and thirsty, and picked the Hollow Cafe with an internet search on my phone. It did not disappoint. The service was friendly (though a bit slow), the wraps (mine was an innovative curried chicken salad) were ample and full of fresh ingredients and the drinks better than average. Atmosphere was pleasant; I would definitely visit again!

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Punta Gorda, Florida
“Average at best.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I was not impressed with the preperation of the food. It was a disappointment from my usual enjoyment of local cafes. The place was busy on a Sunday morning. The decor was not distinctive.

Visited June 2014
Boston
“worst breakfast ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Canned potatoes used for breakfast. Need I say more? Basic offerings for breakfast with absolutely nothing special, no homemade bread, or creative entrees.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ArtLovingFoodie
“Best breakfast around if you like corn beef hash this is it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

We have been coming most Sundays since we moved back 3 months ago. Best Breakfast in the area. I took a business associate from FL there and he went back by himself several times. My wife and I highly recommend

Amesbury, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our experiences on a weekly basis.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

My friends and I frequently go to the Hollow Café. We all enjoy our meals and the variety
they offer. It is a quaint café with a friendly décor. Try it soon and I think you will be
pleasantly surprised. Plenty of parking space available.

• Visited December 2013