“We come here for dinner a lot!!”

Acapulcos Mexican Family Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 47 Restaurants in Amesbury
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I both love mexican food!! What a great place to get great mexican food!!
The service is top notch!!
The food and drinks are by far some of the best around!!!
We typically try to go out to eat here a couple of times a month!!!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

First, I would like to say that the food was good and reasonably priced and my review is not a reflection of the wait staff or kitchen staff. The title of the restaurant suggests it is a "family" place so we figured this would be right up our alley. I have 3 young children and we were greeted by friendly and outgoing wait staff that were extremely pleasant. Then we sat down and we were immediately uncomfortable by the looks we received by the manager/owner that continued the entire night as well as some huffing and puffing when she was around us as well as a non caring attitude when confronted about any issues she may have with us. The previous review was spot on. We will not return for no other reason than that we were treated very rudely by the manager/owner. It is a shame because there are so many wonderful and outgoing staff members there. I am not one to go out of my way to publicly post stuff like this but I feel this is worth sharing.

1  Thank Chris B
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We love Acapulcos. The menu has a lot of choices and the food is consistently good. The service is typically excellent. When we are tight on time we know that we can get in and out fairly quickly.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Food was very good, Nice atmosphere, staff was very friendly, large portions, Great place to take the family if Mexican is your thing

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I visited Acapulcos a few weeks ago have have been there in the past with friends and family. The food is good and the service was good too. The restaurant is large and we were seated immediately. We will go back here if we are in the area.