“A good Friendly's!”

Ranked #4 of 4 Dessert in Amesbury
Bangor, ME
“A good Friendly's!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I've eaten at several Friendly's over the years. Their food is above average but definitely not gourmet, and the ice cream is tops. Some Friendly's I've eaten at have had very slow and unfriendly service, but this one had quick service that lived up to the restaurant's name. For anyone who is traveling, this Friendly's is right next to a very good Fairfield Inn.

Visited December 2013

Dunwoody, Georgia
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

They had some great specials on the menu which the server told us about, and the service was very attentive and prompt. Nice local town feel with the prices of a commercial restaurant. Don't forgot the Fribbles!

• Visited September 2013
ontheroadagn7
“Good service”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We were delighted to find this Friendly's adjacent to the Fairfield Inn where we were staying. My son enoys it and the location near his school (like many) had gone out of business.

For once it seemed like a restaurant actually had enough waitstaff to cover the whole restaurant. That really helps when staff isn't spread so thin that you rarely see them.

A family had a birthday at the table next to us and the servers made it special by bringing the birthday boy a special sundae and also singing a great birthday song.

Food came out hot and I had a couple of substitutions which were handled properly.

• Visited September 2013
Grantham, New Hampshire
“FRIENDLY AND TASTY FOOD”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

convenient and tasty food describes this place. Most of us know these restaurants on the east coast. We had a lovely ice cream cone and sat on a table outside. It was a warm day and this snack hit the spot.

Visited August 2013
Estero, FL
“Tasty Meal”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I had my best fried clam strips in a very long time at this Friendly's. The service was great being seated right away and constant refills on my water. Had to stick it out for some Watermelon Sherbet. There is so much to choose from on the menu so when I get back to the northeast, I will have to once again stop by a Friendly's for some memorable food and ice cream.

• Visited July 2013