“Family fun”

and up
Go Boston Card
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Agawam
More attraction details
Owner description: Largest family theme park in New England features eight thrilling megacoasters and Hurricane Harbor, a water park with nine tube slides and a 500,000-gallon wave pool.
Holyoke, Massachusetts
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Family fun”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Six Flags New England has a little for all ages. Be prepared to spend a lot of money. If you don't have season passes w/prkng that's $70. $20 for parking $50 to get in. Food is also expensive & no outside food is allowed. You can go to your car & come back. Save by bringing a cooler and hope you find a close spot. Buying their refillable cup is another good idea. You'll need plenty of fluids. The water park is a great way to relax & cool off. Not necessary to get a locker. Keep your stuff on your chair just like the beach.

Visited August 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Wheelersburg, Ohio
208 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 145 helpful votes
“Nice Day for the Family”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We traveled to the Springfield area, and stopped at Six Flags. We had purchased our tickets in advance and had got a flash pass. The park was crowded on our visit, so the pass worked well for us, as we spent less time in line and was able to ride a lot. We enjoyed watching a few of the shows and the food was typical for a park, we did buy sodas with refills-- and that came in handy on a hot day! Overall we had a good experience at Six flags New England.

1 Thank 86MissyJ
Windham, New Hampshire, Usa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Not worth the money”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Some friends and I set aside a day for the amusement park. We decided to take the trip out to six flags in lieu of closer options. Never again. There were just too many people to make it worth the trip, and the cost. We spent about 6 hours waiting in line and got to go on three rides before the park closed. The water park closes too early to get on much of anything, and the slides are generic and uninteresting. The whole park is just there to extract as much money from guests as possible. Locker rentals are mandatory before getting on some rides as they do not allow any items to be taken into line with you. parking in 20$ extra, tubes are extra, a flash pass is extra, and some attractions are "value added" (cost extra). The price of a ticket is really around 150$ they just don't charge it all at once. what a scam.

2 Thank Tony S
Aarhus, Arhus, Denmark
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent attraction”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Me and my girlfriend spend a whole day at this place. We arrived when it opened at 10 AM and left at about 3:30 PM. One important thing to note is that we bought the flash pass, so got in every ride pretty fast. Almost no waiting time at all. We tried all the major and scary rides and we loved it. Our favorite ride was the Bizarro ride. We made great memories at this place.

Drawbacks: There were none.

Randolph, Massachusetts
“very unprofessional staff. waste of money. theres better parks out there.”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

my trip to six flags was yesterday, july 27. it was a very hot day and i was skeptical about going because i haven't been there in almost 5 years. i was shocked to see the change of crowd when i returned yesterday. it was very ghetto from the second i entered the park and had second thoughts on staying but i decided to stay because my party just wanted to go on rides. we got there at a fairly reasonable time for my party (around 3pm) so we wasted no time to get on rides. so as we were on waiting in line for the bizzaro, i had passed out and generous by standers attend to me and so did my party. i was told medical staff was on their way but the by the time i sat down it was about 20 minutes before "medical staff" could arrive. while my party and i were waiting, GENEROUS bystanders were very helpful and approached me with everything they could, especially water. i think a lady that was helping me was a nurse because she asked numerous questions. when medical staff came, i was so highly dissapointed that i told them i recovered on my own before they attended to me. it had been 20 MINUTES since my fall. when i had asked to be evaluated, the medical staff simply told me "it wasnt my responsibilty." i was confused as to why it wouldnt be his responsibility to attend to me and give me medical attention. my party was extremely upset at his answer and cussed him out LOL. it was a COMPLETE lack of CARE AND EMERGENCY PROTOCOL. VERY USELESS STAFF. after he made that comment i simply said "i no longer need ur assistance since your unable to assist me." fortunetly after my incident i was able to ride the bizarro and have a great time for the reminder time i was in the park. after our day was over, we went straight to guest relations and filed a complaint. guest relations was VERY, and i repeat VERY generous to us and offered everything they could when they heard my story. the director of medical staff was very helpful and offered everything he could that i was not offered at the moment of my incident. i could say SIX FLAGS NEED TO BE MORE STRICT WITH WHO THEY HIRE AND THEY NEED TO STOP HIRING SUCH [--] STAFF.