Book In Advance
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

1,713 results
All reviews season pass amusement park roller coaster thrill seekers riverside park big rides parking pass new england great adventure great park hurricane harbor water rides wicked cyclone fright fest dining pass goliath batman
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Brought my 2 year old here for the first time this fall. Great rides for kids and definitely a fun time had by all.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I took my 13 year old daughter and her friends to their Fright Fest yesterday evening and it was a blast. Creepy and scary characters all around but at the same time easily avoided if you were not a fan. The characters were a perfect amount of scare and back away when necessary in my opinion. I was surprised that there were so many people there, in fact it seemed more packed than when we have visited over the summer. It disappoints me that the park costs so much to enter, so much to park and if you want to go into any one of the haunted houses you must then also pay extra when honestly that is the whole point of going to the park on a cold October night in New England. If I had bought passes for the 4 of us it would have cost an additional $100!! And that’s with my membership discount. Considering the size of lines with the park so crowded and the limited time in the evening I honestly think we would have only had time for 1 or 2 of the haunted houses at the park. As is the kids only had time for 4 rides in 3 hours.

Yes we still had a blast but it can cost you$$$

1  Thank NhTravelinfamily
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Overall our experience was alright. The decorations were neat. We were disappointed to learn that the haunted houses were $30 extra per person. But we wouldn’t have had time to see them anyway. The lines were pretty long. We were able to ride 5 or 6 rides the whole time we were there. 6-11pm. We didn’t eat anything in the park because it was so expensive. I think a season ticket would be the best to get your money’s worth.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hidden fees. Totally a joke. U pay extra for haunted house attractions. All lines are a huge wait about 2 hours for a 3 minute walk through.
All vip go 1st and its 45. A person for it. If u dont buy it .u are screwed.so the only way to enjoy it.then u would need vip. 1 attraction was even shut down only letting vip in. So it only aloud 4

1  Thank dmazza8826
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Positive: park is small so not a ton of walking needed all day long. Decent mix of rides for a small park. Did a decent job of Fright Fest this year.

Cons: Food service is the absolute worst of any amusement park I have been to. The employees clearly want to be anywhere but there. SUPER long lines, employees moving slower than a sloth. Makes the entire experience dreadful, and you waste far too much time waiting to eat here.

1  Thank rayjj71
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

At the main ticket booth we were talked into getting haunted house passes when we entered the park at noon. We were never told the specific attactions open at 6pm while purchasing tickets. We found that out when we were in the park looking to get in the haunted house we were told then we would not be able to enter until 6. We walked all the way back to the entrance to speak with customer service to get our $90.00 back. We were told no refunds even after explaining our situation having to leave before 6. We asked to speak with a manager and were told "she's gonna tell you the same". Finally spoke with supervisor Chelsi. Chelsi was immediately rude and did not want to help our situation saying signs were posted everywhere informing visitors the attractions open after 6 (Not true. sign only say you will not be able to reenter after 6 ) as well as online. We asked for her to produce 1 sign or show us the website where it says that. she couldn't/wouldn't. I asked to speak with her boss. She refused to give me a name or any contact information. She kept saying I cannot help you and stel aside so she could not help the next people in line. In a nutshell Chelsi was very rude unprofessional and all around nasty toward me and my wife. I did not expect there to be a problem getting my money back seeing that it was 1pm at that time and the attractions were opening at six. Seriously thinking of taking 6 Flags to court. Scam. Read all fine print before purchasing.

2  Thank Christopher G
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been going to this park for years and have always loved it. Their new additions of Harley Quinn and The Joker are amazing! Harley Quinn is a bit disappointing, but still a fun ride. The park is a little bit dirty and can be hard to navigate without a map or without experience, however, there is always something of interest. Queues are always really long especially for the rides like Superman or Batman (Batman tends to move faster though).

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Great park, still easy to get to and still has its charm. Just it was a little cleaner and the employees were a little nicer and better trained to deal with long lines and common problems. It’s still worth the price you pay for all the good times and memories you will be making.

Reviewed September 25, 2018

We have season passes to the Six Flags parks through Six Flags Great Adventure based in New Jersey.

Our ASD son is triggered by arcade games and is transfixed; he refuses to do anything else but play with the claw machines. He will even run away from us to engage with them. Even worse, he will ask strangers for money when we refuse to give him any. I really wish claw machines didn’t exist. Did you know there are Youtube channels dedicated to claw machine experiences worldwide?

Getting back to Six Flags New England, since we are season ticket holders through the New Jersey park, we can access the Six Flags family of amusement parks, with the exception of the ancillary water parks.

We arrived at approximately 3:00 pm Saturday, late August. We did not have to pay a $25 parking fee by showing my season pass, which was a nice surprise (we had to pay for parking at Six Flags America near Washington D.C.). We had to park in section #3, the penultimate row in the gigantic lot. There is frequent shuttle service. We could tell the park would be packed, and I braced myself for my son’s behaviors to emerge.

Security was no problem. We got through quite quickly. Surprisingly I was asked to my sunglasses case, which made me wonder if people are smuggling in small weapons.

My neurotypical daughter had misplaced her season pass, so I went to Guest Relations to get her a new one. They printed a comp ticket, but not a new card. They can’t because we were told we would need to get that at Six Flags, New Jersey.

Then we made our way over to the the Ride Information Building to get our son his blue pass. Any parent of special needs, or limited mobility persons, should be aware of this. A doctor’s note is required (ours is filed at the New Jersey park). It works for life and is filed in a sharepoint system all the parks can access. Our family shows the blue form (a new one must be procured with each visit), usually at the wheelchair of fast pass entrance to the ride. The benefit to the rider, and to a number of associated family members, is that we don’t have to wait as long as a typical rider. My son would never tolerate an amusement park line, for the same reason we don’t travel on airplanes or cruises anymore. There were too many security incidents. He runs away when he’s stressed! Because the park was very crowded that Saturday, we were told we could only use the blue pass for certain listed popular rides every 40 minutes. Most of the rides we went on did not seem to enforce this, until late afternoon, closer to dusk, as the park started to get even more crowded. It really didn’t present too much of an issue to us. By the time you actually ride the ride, hit the bathroom, then a souvenir or snack raid, it’s time for the next ride.

Our 7 year old ASD son and 10 year old neurotypical daughter found the kids’ area boring. A lot of thrill rides were closed that Saturday. It was so crowded you could not see the ground, especially at the front retail/restaurant Main Street-like part of the park. The blue pass was a godsend.

We really enjoyed ourselves on a crazy mouse-like steel roller coaster. The car sits four and rotates as it rolls on the track.

Unfortunately, right after we finished that ride, my son saw an arcade with claw machines. We lost $10 on tokens, $3 of which was to machines that kept swallowing coins. There was no attendant to assist, no prizes won #Fail!

We loved the big wooden roller coaster like the one in Six Flags America. The kids wanted to sit together. It felt very tight for Vegan Mom sitting next to Dad, and this is before we ate dinner!

I noticed in some of the bathrooms, there is filtered water available to refill water bottles. I must have used it at least four times. That is a money saver and an environment saver #Win!

In retrospect, we should have made a beeline straight to the Looney Tunes area, where we spent the remainder (and most of) our time at Six Flags New England. Here we encountered two of the most entertaining roller coasters we’ve ever ridden – bar none.

Pandemonium is a modernized steel version of a crazy mouse roller coaster (do you see a pattern here?) on steroids. The four of us sat in one car facing eachother while the car gyrated as it completed the track route.

The Cyclone roller coaster is pretty much adjacent to Pandemonium; if you think it is like the historic roller coaster in Brooklyn, you would be wrong! We had to wait approximately 15 minutes to board, because the 40-minute window following Pandemonium had not fully expired. My son got very restless while waiting; we almost had to leave the park altogether. While waiting for Cyclone, my daughter realized that even though there is no shoulder harness, it is a wooded-based steel reinforced roller coast that actually goes upside down. So while my son started acting up, my daughter began to get upset and scared. I thought she and I would have to sit it out. But finally we were allowed onto the ride and we convinced her to give it a shot. Well, it turned out to be the best roller coaster I’ve ever been on; and the first upside down roller coaster my son rode. I sat next to him and his eyes went as big as saucers going upside down, but he was laughing; both kids wanted to go again. Needless to say one time was enough for the parents. By the way, I had decided not to tell my son the ride would go upside down because I knew he would refuse to go; this is not advice I would give to every ASD parent. You know your children best. The first drop feels almost vertical, it is so extreme. Then the coaster does some loops. I wish I could bottle the moment my son laughed after going through the first loop. It was a great first-time experience for him.

In the same Looney Tunes sector, my husband and daughter played a $10 soccer game and won a Wonder Woman ball which Mommy had to carry around the rest of the day…

To close our day, the kids went on a gigantic, very tall swing ride. The parents sat it out. We did a few more minor rides but nothing of consequence. Eventually we left the park after approximately four hours spent there.

To summarize, it is worth it overall, if you are a season pass holder (to another park – therefore, this would be free). However, I don’t think it would be worth paying typical admission fees, for the 7-10 year old cohort.

1  Thank VeganAutismMom
Reviewed September 25, 2018

My family and I went this past weekend. I thought that for sixty plus dollars per ticket, the park would be decent. Boy was I WRONG! The entire park was just gross! I never in a million years expected to get on a ride that was black from peoples dirty hands and seats ripped. The bathrooms (ALL BATHROOMS) had over flowing toilets and looked like they hadn't been cleaned in YEARS with the amount of trash that was on the floor and the amount of tampons and maxi pads that were spilling over onto the floor. I strongly suggest not eating at the park, the meals are gross and have approx. 300% mark up. $12.99 for 3 chicken fingers and soggy fries. Aquafina water from the vending machine - $4.59!!! 5 fountain drinks (4 small 1 lg) $30.00 no covers either because they didn't have any????? With those kind of prices, there is no excuse why the park doesn't have newer rides and facilities! We went, we made the most of it but we will never be back, and I will never recommend to others. As far as I am concerned, minus the family time aspect, it was a waste of money. :(

1  Thank racheljendrick