“I LOVE THIS PLACE!!”
Review of The Firehouse Cafe - CLOSED

The Firehouse Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: The Firehouse Cafe offers a fun, casual dining experience in the heart of historic Northern Berkshire County. Serving an eclectic, classic American menu. Homemade soups, tossed salads, grilled sandwiches, all day omelets and fresh seafood. In addition to unique house specials including The Stuffed Burger, and homemade sausage, mushroom and three cheese lasagna in a warm, inviting completely innovative setting. The Firehouse is quite simply a fantastic fusion of great food, art and local hospitality.
Lanesboro, Massachusetts
“I LOVE THIS PLACE!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

There aren't a lot of options for innovative, reasonably priced, delicious food in Northern Berkshire county. We tried the restaurant one lazy Sunday for lunch; Firehouse cafe was a pleasant surprise! We're self-professed foodies, and both my husband and I love it! I've been back 6 or 7 times and have tried every house specialty. Black bean quesadillas are my favorite!! He loves the meatballs.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jane A

M.A.
“Absolutely Delicious”
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Great new addition to the thriving restaurant scene in Adams. Although the scrolling tv screens are a bit annoying and the place being a bit too red for me...the food, service, and beer are all excellent. The Wandering Star Thunderbolt beer is locally brewed and delicious. I've had the burgers at The Public and The Hub in North Adams and the stuffed burger here is the best! Forget about ruining this burger with ketchup... use the garlic aioli that's provided and you'll be in burger heaven. Had the white chocolate bomba for desert and it was incredible. Varied, eclectic menu... we'll be back.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank sdemo66
Dalton, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful place”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Went to the Firehouse last Friday for dinner. We sat upstairs,which had a great old bar. Wonderful atmosphere, our waitress was lovely and gave good advice on food choice. I had the salmon, it was perfectly cooked and my husband liked his surf and turf as well. Definitely will be coming back!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank CapeNancy22
North Adams, MA
“A welcome addition to Adams”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

We have tried this new restaurant twice and have been delighted with their menu. Tofu is included in their choice of protein with a dish. The old firehouse atmosphere is pleasant with screens on the wall displaying photographs that change constantly instead of the usual TV screen. The service is very good. The first time we both had the soup and salad combination. In this case a good chicken and white bean chili and large inventive salads that could include fruits and nuts. I was able to have tofu as the protein with the salad and my husband chose chicken. The second time I had green pea and ham soup with a garlic buttered bread stick, the speciality of the day, rich and tasty. My husband had a meat ball sandwich, 4 large meatballs with cheese and a potato salad on the side, which he thoroughly enjoyed. Prices are very fair. A most enjoyable experience.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank wendyb11934
Adams, Massachusetts
“Long wait”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

We went to the firehouse cafe to give it a try. It took a long to get our food. We found there wasn't much of a food selection.