“Cheap Price Less Than Average Quality”
Review of Pop Casey's Lunch

Pop Casey's Lunch
Ranked #6 of 20 Restaurants in Acushnet
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Cheap Price Less Than Average Quality”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

After hearing relatives and friends rave about this place, we decided to give it a shot. It's a small local eatery, with probably the same customers that they had 20 years ago. There are a goodly number of booths, plus bar seating. The menu has a lot of diner food onit. I had a pot roast of beef. It was tasteless and grey in color. My wife had some sort of a chicken dish, it was cold. The mash potatoes were not very good. My first visit in 30 years and my last visit.

• Visited September 2013

Fairhaven, Massachusetts
“Good ol'fashion portions!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

My hubby& I visit Pop Casy's at least once a mth. Food is always delicious, wait staff are always great, can't beat the value. The cheeseburger on a cheese roll is fantastic. Grilled fish, fried chicken it's all good. My one negative would be that the cook need to use frozen or fresh veggies and not can!

• Visited June 2013
“Where everyone knows your name”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This place is awesome! You can walk in for any meal and walk out paying less than $15. I've been going there since I was little and i've never had a complaint. Staff is friendly, service is prompt and food is homemade. This place is CASH ONLY and worth every penny!

1 Thank Cmcknight1571