“Consistently Excellent”

Not Your Average Joe's
Reserve with OpenTable
Not Your Average Joe's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 62 Restaurants in Acton
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: What does creative casual cuisine mean? Exactly what it says. We"re creative, because we reject the same-old-same-old in favor of tastes that are interesting and unique. We're casual because while our food may be worth getting dressed up for, we invite you to come as you are. We're all about cuisine in the sense that our chefs apply high standards of culinary art. There it is. Creative. Casual. Cuisine. If it sounds like your kind of place, then you – like us- are not your average Joe.
Reviewed February 17, 2012

We dine here at least once per month. You can expect great service, a nice, casual atmosphere and a delicious meal. They have a nice variety of comfort foods on the menu. My husband and I are glad to have a place like this nearby that you can always count on.

2  Thank Travelin2Anywhere

Reviewed January 30, 2012

The food is decent, but a little high. They don't seem to cook it exactly to specs (medium looked waaay medium rare on my sweetie's duck. I had a simple house salad with steak tips, which was terrific, although they accidentally charged me for a steak dinner, they fixed it with no trouble.

the service is always very friendly, and the manager always makes a point of stopping by to ask if everything is okay.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

really busy at lunch time but my choice for sit down chain food. Great bread and yummy salads. The service is a little less

Reviewed January 24, 2012

Reliable, handles groups well. I could go on, but that is the gist.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

whenever I have visitors from overseas I take them to not your average Joe's which is close to my work place. It also never fails me. There is a good selection of food with daily specials; the portions are adequate, the cost is reasonable. So far my visitors as well my self really enjoy the food, service, and atmosphere. We typically ended coming back.

1  Thank 52Overtherainbow