“Good fish is not-so-good atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Atlantic Sea Grill

Atlantic Sea Grill
Ranked #3 of 60 Restaurants in Acton
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Massachusetts
“Good fish is not-so-good atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

I've eaten at Atlantic Sea Grill many times. Each time I appreciate the good very fresh fish, but, also ask why they don't remodel the place.

It's mostly for locals.

• Visited January 2014

Acton, Massachusetts
“Fresh well prepared seafood hiding in the suburbs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great long standing restaurant with seafood right from their adjoining very popular seafood market. We often buy from the market but forget how good the restaurant is. Recent visit included very fresh raw oysters, baked stuffed shrimp and a blackened tuna special. All was well prepared and fresh. Prices for food and wine are very reasonable.

• Visited February 2014
West Chester, Pa
“Just OK Seafood...(a 2 & 1/2)”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

We went around 7:30 tonight. (A Friday night). We waited about 20 minutes for a table, which was what the hostess had said the wait time was.) We waited for a long time for our drinks and even longer for our salads. Our waitress, Heather, did a very good job- but it was obvious that they were short on servers. I ordered the stuffed flounder with onion rings, while my friend had the broiled swordfish. The swordfish was delicious, as were the onion rings.
The stuffed flounder was TERRIBLE!! It was supposed to have spinach in it- but the whole thing was FULL of spinach. There were 2 pieces & I ate the first one, even though all you could taste was the spinach. For the second piece, I took out all the spinach (Which left a good-sized pile in the dish!!). But what little fish/stuffing was left, only tasted like spinach! I mentioned it to our waitress & she said that she'd tell the owner, who was there tonight. The owner said nothing to us about the dinner & said have a good night as we left. (Seriously!?!?! I did not ask for my meal to be discounted or anything, but I thought at least the owner would come over and say something- Anything after she saw the pile of spinach, which she asked the server to show her!!!) I was floored! Definitely not my idea of customer service...

• Visited February 2014
“A good place for lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

If you feel like having sea food for lunch, the food is consistently good here. There is a solid menu and the food is well presented.

Visited November 2013
Boston, MA
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

We were surprised at the average quality of the seafood at a restaurant that specializes in this type of cuisine. The service was good and we did enjoy the fish chowder, but the rest of our meals were just okay. The dining room, even for a casual family restaurant, has no ambience what so ever and needs an update.

• Visited November 2013

Been to Atlantic Sea Grill? Share your experiences!