“Worth a try!”

Dining options: Reservations
Connecticut
“Worth a try!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We were traveling through the area looking for a place for dinner and came upon Atlantic Sea Grill. Nice find! We both enjoyed our meals, the service was very good with our server Greg taking time to help accomodate my wife's food alergy questions and concerns, and the overall experience very enjoyable. They have a very nice menu that would satisfy nearly anyone. The mukeka (spelling?), a fish stew, is a must try for an apetizer! Delicious! We thought the prices were reasonable, a good value. I we recommend Atlantic Sea Grill to anyone who wants a nice dinner with the emphasis on good fresh seafood.

• Visited September 2012

Acton, Massachusetts
“Delicious”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I had salmon with green beans that was out of this world. It has a nice atmosphere and has been a constant in Acton for many years. It's on Great Road not far from the Concord Rotary and Rte 495 in Littleton.

Visited November 2011
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States
“Very poor customer service; don't use anything other than cash to pay”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

From the outside, the restaurant looks like a family-owned business that seems inviting. The staff gets the job done, but is not exceptional or very friendly. My guest and I ordered lobsters - hers was a regular lobster and mine was a lazy man's lobster. The dish was average and I found shells in my casserole dish. I would have given the restaurant 3 stars if it ended there. However, upon arriving home, I noticed in my bank account that I had been charged triple for my meal from the restaurant. I tried to call the restaurant for multiple days and was either told that the manager was not in, or I talked to the manager who continuously said he would take action to resolve the problem and call back to confirm. The manager never took action or called me back, so I ended up having to file a BBB complaint. After nearly a week later, the money was returned back into my account without any contact from the restaurant to ensure my issue had been resolved. The restaurant never apologized to me and I have never had such poor service before. I suppose you can check out this restaurant and decide for yourself, but DO NOT use anything other than cash, or you may have to go through what I experienced!

• Visited July 2012
Nashua
“Not so good seafood”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Went to the Atlantic Grill for the first and last time last Saturday night. My sister ordered Clam Chowder and Whole Belly Fried Clams. She said the chowder had no flavor of clams, nor did the fried clams. She was totally disgusted. I had fried Gulf shrimp which were nicely fried, but tasteless. The green beans/onions were delicious. Think we are spoiled by normally eating seafood in Southern Maine where you really get FRESH FISH,CLAMS and SHRIMP. This restaurant was a big letdown. Also, service was very slow. Had to wait quite a while for the check. Didn't bother to order coffee as thought it would be midnight before we 'd be finished.

• Visited June 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good Fresh Seafood”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I've been to Atlantic Sea Grill several times and have found the food to be consistently good. Everything is fresh and cooked very well. The most recent visit, my dining companion and I shared the seafood rangoon which were delicious; our two main courses - grilled swordfish and stuff shrimp - were perfectly cooked. The main courses come with two side dishes, and here's almost too much food. All their waitstaff are very friendly, the clientele seems older, mostly locals. They have a short wine list, but with some well known wines, and some nice sounding cocktails. My only "complaint" would be my Melon Martini, which sounded very good, but seemed to be mostly alcohol which is not appealing for me personally. Also, this restaurant is attached to a fish market, and has some take out options.

• Visited May 2012