“Wonderful meal on our 25th anniversary”
Review of Sprigs Restaurant and Bar - CLOSED

Sprigs Restaurant and Bar
Cuisines: American, French
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Wonderful restaurant located in a 200 year old Colonial. Outdoor seating available in season on our Garden Patio. Four dining rooms ranging from seating 6 people to 30 people (standard dining; more seating available for larger groups.) Seasonal menus and wine list with excellent choices in all price ranges. When available, produce is bought from small local farmers.
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My wife and I have always enjoyed dinner at Sprigs so I thought it would be an ideal setting for an intimate meal. We were not disappointed. The service was excellent and the food ensured a clean plate for both of us. I had the mussels casino for an app and chicken under a brick for dinner. My wife had a tomato salad followed by seafood gumbo. Everything was delicious. We finished off the meal with a spectacular dark chocolate torte. WOW! The owner stopped by and made us feel very welcome. You won't be disappointed--the menu is unique and everything is fresh. I can't wait to go back with our wine club.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I dined at Sprig"s this evening with friends and had a terrible experience. Our waitress was very pleasant and did a great job serving us. The manager/owner, however, was incredibly rude. I ordered a vodka lemonade cocktail that was listed on the drink menu and it was extremely sour. I politely sent it back after explaining why I did not care for it. The waitress was polite and handled it well. A few minutes later the manager/owner came to our table and told me "Please do not order a lemonade drink in this establishment again" because apparently the lemonade is made to be very tart. My friends and I were stunned! The woman was not friendly and made me feel like a child being reprimanded! We actually thought about leaving, but decided we would not allow her to ruin our evening out. I just can't believe that a restaurant manager/owner would risk the reputation of their restaurant over a $10 cocktail! They have a lot to learn.

6  Thank ConcordMom4
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We enjoyed a delightful dinner at Sprigs. The service was exceptional and the menu had a nice variety of tasty-sounding offerings. My dining partner ordered the beef rib ravioli (I hope I got that right) and thought it was absolutely terrific. I had a nice, crisp caesar salad and the squash blossoms, both quite good. I will plan to visit Sprigs again, especially if I happen to be visiting Middlesex school again.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Sprigs is a memorable dining experience. Located on Route 2A in Acton MA, it has a cozy bar area and two nice, quiet dining rooms. The menu is somewhat sophisticated and the offerings are always prepared to perfection. You have to try the Lobster pizza; the lobster is a plus, of course, but the pizza itself is wonderful. Very thin crust and delicious. For the main course, you must have the short ribs with ravioli. Exceptional. A husband/wife team run and own the restaurant, with the husband being the chef, and the wife running the front of the house. Just 4 miles from the Concord traffic circle, this is a must for anyone looking for a nice restaurant outside of the city.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

This small, cozy restaurant is a regular watering hole for locals and the menu is varied and includes at least one vegetarian entree. The service is excellent and the staff are friendly. A great place to go when you live in the burbs and don't want to drive into Boston. I would say this is one of the top two restaurants in the Western suburbs (west of Boston). Definitely make sure you make a reservation on a weekend night.