“Don't bother going!”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2012

It is not at all what it use to be, the restaurant has gone so down hill. It needs updating and an attitude adjustment for the hostess. I am shocked they are still in business, they do not deserve to be. Sorry, but there are so many other better quility restaurants around, so do not waste your time and money at Vin & Eddie's.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

When I walked in there was a musty/ mildewy smell not good. Kids out of control in the restrooms, tv blaring from the bar and music blaring from the restaurant so you couldn't hear either properly. This drives me crazy. One the food came I was very pleasantly surprised. It was excellent and yes I will return.

1  Thank Honey C
Reviewed January 13, 2012

We enjoyed the food and service. Always a great meal and good value.

1  Thank Colby R
Reviewed October 10, 2011

OMG people are just too much, not only are they unhappy, but they try to keep others from enjoying themselves. People shouldn't abuse reviews opportunities. Reviews should be honest. Every restaurant has its off nights. I have eaten here many times and trust me 99.9% of the time that food was excellent. I have taken other people here and they all have loved it!

Reviewed February 16, 2011

My husband and I went there for Valentine's day as a last minute date as we were not planning on doing anything special but decide last minute to go out. And since we live in the area we decided to give this place another try seeing that we had visited once before and were not impressed, we should have went with our feelings because once again we were not impressed. The lobster bisque was awful (if that is even what you want to call it ) and the veal (I think it was a frozen patty) was so dry and the sauce was so tangy we couldn't even eat it. Even the coffee was burnt. If it wasn't for the bartender we would have sent everything back and walkout the door. But we will never return and spend our hard earned money THERE AGAIN... TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE FOOD!!!!! ECO RESTURANT IS BETTER RIGHT DOWN THE STREET!!!!