“trying out a new local jewel!”
Review of D'anns

D'anns
Ranked #11 of 47 Restaurants in Abington
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I think we found a local favorite for the whole family! We will be coming back for more items on their menu.

There are newer reviews for D'anns

Reviewed January 8, 2013

ive been twice, the 2nd time was worse then the 1st. i got fish & chips wth fries, i didnt like the veggies so i askd for onion rings instead, they said they couldnt give me onion rings & id have to buy a seperate order of onion rings if i wanted them, Really? LOL. In todays economy isnt the customer King? take care of us & well return. They couldnt throw a few onion rings on my plate & charge me for them. service suckd, Place had a weird smell, il never go back.

1  Thank DiniLewis
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Breaksfast choices are good at D'Ann's overall but I do not recommend the coffee. I do enjoy a good cup of coffee and here is not the place to get it. When I dine here I order tea. Recently had a breakfast special of cranberry walnut pancakes for $3.99, very reasonable. I do tend to like their combo breakfasts also. I am not a fan of their sausage, but those who like sausage probably love them. They are large and of the slow cook variety, so not my taste, but I'm sure they make some people very happy. The wait staff is friendly and does not try to rush you out. I don't eat other meals here, it seems more of a breakfast place to me.

Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

My friends and I heard alot about the place. We dined at the bar. Service was slow but friendly. I had chicken supreme for dinner. It was good. The portions were small but for the price it was to be expected. The dining room seems kind of small with not much of a decor. It seemed to be many return customers. Which is a good thing. I would return if I was just wanting some appetizers and drinks.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Tends to be busy, noisy, chaotic. The lounge noise is way too disturbing, kids run all over the place (lack of parental control..kids don't belong crawling over furniture), service overrated. Quality of food very variable..the "Best of South Shore" sign must be facetious as there are many more better deserving dining experiences than this.

1  Thank BFTS