“Disappointed”

Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Arnold
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2010

Since this is less than 5 minutes away from where I live, I was hoping this would be a regular. I ordered take out last night. First, I was disappointed I couldn't use a coupon for take out but oh, well.

The salads that came with the entrees were of good size. I had the Caesar salad. It was fine but nothing special.

We had the jalapeno poppers as an appetizer. I will give them credit for coming up with a different twist on poppers but I prefer the traditional take. These are very papriky tasting and SUPER spicy (I normally like spicy and the menu warns they are spicy so I don't fault them for this). They also stuff them with chicken but they could use some more cheese. They come with sour cream instead of traditional ranch which makes sense.

I had the shrimp pasta entree which was decent but nothing to write home about. My husband had the prime rib. He took one bite and pronounced it "okay." The vegetables that came with the meal were just sad. About 2 pieces of broccoli and 2 pieces of cauliflower.

Overall, I was hoping to enjoy their food but do not plan to return.

2  Thank 9,653
There are newer reviews for O'Loughlin's Restaurant

Reviewed June 1, 2009

We've been to O's many times. Monday is great, they have a good wing special and the beer is as cold as you'd expect. Regular specials.... Nice menu selections

The thing about this place is that you always get what you'd expect.

You could recomed them to friends.

Reviewed June 1, 2009

Good food at great prices... not much to tell...its a bar/restaurant with decent food.

Reviewed March 8, 2009

O's is the best place for wings, in the area.

The menu is offers something for everyone, and the food is consitently very good. I strongly suggest the Kimmelweck sandwich. And, on Sunday, there is an outstanding Sunday brunch.

There are plenty of TV's in the bar for any sporting event. Live music on Thursdays.

Reviewed February 19, 2009

Food is OK, this is mostly a redneck bar.

Been to O'Loughlin's Restaurant? Share your experiences!