Stayed at the Courtyard in February 2011 for 14 days. The area itself is quiet and very safe since its amongst government facilities.
However there are no restaurants or shops nearby although there is a restaurant in the hotel itself which is quite good.
During my stay though the laundry facilities were out of service and we had to use the external laundry service which costs a bomb. Also there were kids staying at the hotel and they made lots of noise and ruckus, something which the management should have done something about especially at this hotel since it cater to mostly business guests.
The internet was free although at certain times slow. I would most likely not stay here again, not because of the hotel but because of its location. There are many other hotels around the Arundel Mills area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated conveniently between Annapolis, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., the Courtyard by Marriott Ft. Meade at the National Business Park is minutes from where you need to be. Whether you are traveling on business or leisure, our Courtyard brings a new look to the metropolitan area. We welcome you to enjoy the area's many historical, cultural and entertainment offerings. Our hotel is located within minutes of both Ft. Meade and NSA. Our 140 guest rooms feature free high-speed Internet access, a spacious work area, a comfortable living space and mini refrigerator ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Courtyard Fort Meade BWI Business District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Bwi/Fort Meade Hotel Annapolis Junction
- Courtyard Annapolis Junction
- Annapolis Junction Courtyard
- Annapolis Junction Marriott
- Courtyard Hotel Annapolis Junction