I have stayed at many Courtyard Hotels and physically this is one of the nicest. The rooms are clean and nice and the lobby restaurant is fine.
The problem is that the AC/Heat (HVAC) units in the rooms are very noisy. They only work with a high fan speed (auto) and the whole units turns off when the room reaches the correct temperature. The unit also seems louder than normal. The result is that I was waken many times during the night when the HVAC unit cycled on.
I will not stay at this property agian unless they fix/replace the HVAC units.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated conveniently between Annapolis, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., the Courtyard by Marriott Ft. Meade at the National Business Park is minutes from where you need to be. Whether you are traveling on business or leisure, our Courtyard brings a new look to the metropolitan area. We welcome you to enjoy the area's many historical, cultural and entertainment offerings. Our hotel is located within minutes of both Ft. Meade and NSA. Our 140 guest rooms feature free high-speed Internet access, a spacious work area, a comfortable living space and mini refrigerator ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Courtyard Fort Meade BWI Business District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Bwi/Fort Meade Hotel Annapolis Junction
- Courtyard Annapolis Junction
- Annapolis Junction Courtyard
- Annapolis Junction Marriott
- Courtyard Hotel Annapolis Junction