Tripadvisor
Annapolis
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews full kitchen two bedroom suite basketball court front desk small kitchen big bathroom no elevator an easy drive pull out sofa longer stay wonderful hotel minute drive bed and pillows would stay here again complimentary breakfast sitting area oatmeal
Selected filters
Reviewed September 18, 2019

Went on family vacation to Maryland and stayed at this Residence Inn - it's great! I loved the two bedroom suite, the layout of the room, the decor, breakfast, everything.
Our room was in one of the buildings towards the back with an outside entrance so I wasn't expecting that but it was fine. The outside of the building and the corridor towards the pool could have been a little more cleaner (this hotel allows pets so there was dog odors) and some litter on the ground outside of our door, but everything else was nice. We were going to stay at a different Residence Inn closer to D.C. but decided to change to this one at the last minute and I'm so glad we did!

Room tip: Buildings towards the back of the property are very quiet but the WiFi is a bit spotty back there.
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed July 28, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 months while working in Maryland. The place is clean. The rooms have what is needed with up to date amenities. They do a good job on upkeep.
The service by the staff is what really shines. From the front desk to the maids to the cooks, they all do a great job. They care about the people staying there. The food was good. I was impressed with the evening happy hours.
One recommendation is to improve the wifi signal. I stayed in one of the back buildings and the signal was weak.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 27, 2019

My wife and I had a wonderful weekend stay in this conveniently located inn in Annapolis. Every thing you need is just a few miles away in the area. The rooms are clean and equipped with the essentials just like your home. Kitchenette with fridge, microwave, convection stove, dishwasher, plates, utensils and sink makes you want to in and never leave. Bed and pillows are just about right, soft and clean. Bathroom tub and shower is clean and just the right size. There is no elevator but rest assured the stairs leading to the second level is sturdy and wide for easy access and maneuvering. Free wi-fi, flat screen TV and complimentary parking are added convenience. We recommend this inn for couples and big or small families alike.

Room tip: Second level rooms are quite
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2019

My homeowners insurance made the reservation for me in Annapolis for a minimum of 38 nights. Toilet ran all night, can’t get WiFi, tv is always losing the picture. I asked to be switched to a room near the lobby. No rush. The attendant at the front desk said she was unable to move me. I asked her if not today when? She said again I can’t move you. I finally told her if you can’t accommodate me then my insurance company will find other accommodations for me. She then found a room to move me to. Lousy customer service.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Suzanne P
Reviewed July 6, 2019 via mobile

The room was spacious, clean. It had a small kitchen which is great if traveling with kids. Bed was comfortable. There is a sitting area with a pullout couch. Breakfast is included with your stay. There is a small outdoor pool and basketball court. Its about a 15 minute drive to Main Street in Annapolis. Perfectly adequate accommodations but I did find it a bit pricey but my stay was over 4th of July.

Trip type: Traveled with family