“"Great Stay"”

Residence Inn Annapolis
Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in Annapolis
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I stayed at the Residence Inn on business. I had a great stay. I had a comfortable clean room. The staff was very friendly. The location was great. I was close to work as well as entertainment and shopping. I will definitely stay here on my next business trip to the area. Definitely recommend this Residence Inn.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Sheila S
Reagan W, General Manager at Residence Inn Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Greetings Sheila S and thank you for your generous comment! We are thrilled to hear about your great stay and that you recommend our property. We want to thank you for choosing the Residence Inn by Marriott as your home away from home. We hope you continue to stay with us here in Annapolis. See you soon, and take care!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

It was the first time I stayed at this Residence Inn, I have stayed at others and I will say that the staff and conditions for this location were second to none. A great greeting when you walk in the door and anythime you saw the staff they ALWAY made eye contact and gave you a greeting.
They were extremely helpful with finding great "local" places to eat, that I would have never found on my own. Gave there recommendations as where to eat as well.
Is very easy to find as well which for a frequent business traveler I'm always looking for a place that is easy to on and off the highways.

Will come back to this location anytime I'm in the area. Plan on brining my family for a vacation to the area and will stay at this hotel for sure!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Jon P
Reagan W, General Manager at Residence Inn Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Greetings Jon P and thank you for your comment! We are ecstatic that you had a great experience during your stay here at our Annapolis Residence Inn. We also would like to thank you for your continued stays here at our property and making the Residence Inn by Marriott your home away from home. We look forward to seeing you again soon and take care!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

As comfortable as your own home! The staff anticipates your smallest desire!! And BINGO, your desire is met! After ten months of living at the Annapolis Residence Inn, I will be homesick when I check out and move back into my own home! I strongly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling for leisure, business or for temporary accommodations who wants to experience the cream of the crop!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Lida B
Reagan W, General Manager at Residence Inn Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Greetings Lida B! We are pleased to hear about your stay at our Annapolis Residence Inn. We thank you for choosing our property as your home away from home. Your generous recommendation of our property is quite appreciated. We do not take comments from our guests’ lightly so thank you very much for staying with all as long as you did. We wish you all the best moving back into your own home. Please come visit us again real soon! Take care and have a great day!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I stayed at the Residents Inn in Annapolis MD. This location is the BEST.
Great Staff ,Super Clean. I will stay at this location again the next time I come in town. I have stayed here at least 10 times and every time I stay its always the same. GREAT.GREAT.GREAT.
I plan on staying here every time I come to town. I going to talk to my company about having all of our meetings at this location.

Room Tip: Great place !!!!!!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Teli S

Greetings Teli S! On behalf of all our staff here in Annapolis, we want to thank you for continuing to choose our property as your home away from home. As a corporate hotel we take pride in the consistency of our select stay service to all our guests. We are pleased to hear about your great experience. We cannot wait until you come visit us again! Take care and have a great day!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Wonderful stay. Very relaxing. My family and I felt like we were at home. The staff was very friendly and easily approachable. The location is ideal to downtown Annapolis and surrounding venues. Would definitely stay here again. Can't wait to come back to this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Rhelman1734

Greetings Rhelman1734! We are delighted to hear about your great stay here in Annapolis! As an international corporation, we take all comments from our esteem guests very seriously. We appreciate your helpful and generous feedback regarding your stay. Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn by Marriott as your home away from home. We cannot wait to see you again! Take care and have a great day!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

We had a wonderful experience at the Annapolis Residence Inn. The entire staff was friendly, patient and helpful. They made it truly feel like a home away from home. From the front desk to maintenance to the lovely breakfast lady, they are professional all the way.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank debbie m
Reagan W, General Manager at Residence Inn Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Greetings Debbie M! We are thrilled to hear about your wonderful stay here at our Annapolis Residence Inn. On behalf of our entire staff, we want to thank you for making the Residence Inn by Marriott as your home away from home. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Take Care!

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Room is spacious, clean, welcoming. Love the homelike setting. We requested & received a fireplace room for our stay in January. The (very warm & sweet) front desk clerk upon check-in offered us a complimentary fire log.

We often travel week days and always enjoy the evening social at other Residence Inns but this one was a huge disappointment. Maybe because it was new years day, but all the same there was no wine or beer and was only wings, nuggets & salad. Breakfast was typical, but warm and visually appealing.

The location is fine, about 3 miles from downtown. We have stayed here twice before & I may just look around for another place next time I am in town.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank fishagent
Reagan W, General Manager at Residence Inn Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Greetings Fishagent and thank you for your insightful comment! We are pleased to know that your stay was welcoming and that you were accommodated for your room-specific requests.

Regarding your experience during the evening social being such a disappointment, we are very sad to hear it. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have had during your stay.

We have taken your comments regarding the evening social menu very seriously and at this time we are communicating this with our management team. We hope to rectify this by brainstorming more creative means of options for our evening social that is more appealing to our guests.

We want to thank you for voicing your thoughts about our property. Also, we thank you for making the Residence Inn by Marriott you home away from home. We hope you come visit us again soon.