Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanquiet locationthe breakfast areanaval academythe staff was friendly and helpfuloff the highwaya nice place to staydowntown annapoliswould stay here againnice breakfastfitness centerfront desk staffyogurtup to datecookiesking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 18, 2014

You can walk around this hotel buck naked with no issues. The halls, walls, and elevators are all friendly to nudists. We strolled down to breakfast in the buff and other than a few lookers, it was very pleasant. We enjoyed the waffles, yogurt, and bagels at the breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Richard H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

We are happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay with us. I'm not sure I have ever had a guests expectations met in such a unque way before. We always appreciate it when our guest share thier stay experiences with us.

We hope you have a great day, and thank you.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

the annapolis hampton inn provided me with a comfortable and supportive setting while my spouse was a patient in anne arundel medical center/ staff helped me find local transportation during a snow storm and dug me out when i was ready to leave

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

This was awesome. We thank you for both your kind words and for taking the time to share them with us. We set out every day to make each of our guest stays pleasant, comfortable and clean. It’s great to hear when we were able to accomplish that exact goal. In this case it sounds like we accomplished that and then some.
I truly hope that it does not sound repetitive, but without the coworkers that we have here at the Hampton Inn and Suites, we would be just another hotel in Annapolis. .
Like with of our reviews, I will be sure to share your comments with all of my coworkers.
We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you all in the future.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Hotel is very close to everything Annapolis but without the extra price tag. We were only 4 miles away and enjoyed a great Valentines day, my wife was even given a rose as we checked in to the hotel on Friday night. We have stayed at a number of different Hampton Inn's and never have any issues. We will always look for them in the cities we go to.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would like to thank you for your kind words. We take great pride in representing the Hampton brand in the Annapolis area. We work hard to up hold the value and quality that our guests have come to expect both from our hotel as well as the Hampton brand.
We thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Great stay, staff was wonderful and very helpful and friendly. Breakfast host did an outstanding job Housekeeping was fantastic. Room was spotless every day great location to my job site. Recommend it to everyone, staff will make you feel at home

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

First I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review your past stay with us. We honestly believe that it is the people at our hotel that separates us from the other hotels in the area. Without friendly, helpful and caring coworkers I'm not sure the amenities would mean much. We are delighted that we were able to meet your expectations during your last stay with us.
Again thank you of your positive words. I will be sure to share them with my coworkers.
With so many choices available to you for your hospitality needs in the Annapolis area, we are appreciative that you chose us.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Staff was great, very helpful. Went beyond their normal duties to solve a reservation problem. Would have no problems staying at this hotel in the future. Not wanting to stay in Baltimore City the Hampton Inn Annapolis was a stright shot up I-97, only 45 minutes from the Johns Hopkins Cancer Center.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

First I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review your past stay with us. We are very proud of the many amenities that we are able to offer the many types of individuals who chose to stay with us. However without friendly helpful coworkers I'm not sure the amenities would mean much. We strive every day to meet the expectations of ours guests and love hearing when we do just that.