Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis
$189
$179
Country Inn
Loews Annapolis Hotel(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$229
  • Restaurant
Historic Inns of Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$169
$164
Comfort Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$104
ComfortInn
Westin Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$250
$229
Westin.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Courtyard by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$207
Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$212
$187
GardenInn.com
$211
Gibson's Lodgings of Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$129
$212
  • Restaurant
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanquiet locationthe breakfast areanaval academythe staff was friendly and helpfuloff the highwaya nice place to staydowntown annapoliswould stay here againfitness centerfront desk staffyogurtup to datecookiesking bedlobby
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Very cozy and extremely clean hotel. We were quite surprised, in fact, at how "upscale" it appeared since we paid so little for the room. The lobby had a fireplace and cozy seating and a large screen TV for games. There was even a pool table that my daughter and I got to play three games on on the second level. Rooms was spotless and very clean, especially considering it was a pet-friendly room. Breakfast hot items were not so good, but plenty of choices for pastries, bagels and cereals.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Heather B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis. We appreciate your review of our property. We strive to make every guest's stay as comfortable and enjoyable as yours.

We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

We have stayed in this facility several times and there was never a problem. Now, there were dogs everywhere, big, small, mostly barking. We were told that there were NO floors with no dogs and they dismissed our concerns about my allergies. We were awakened well before 8AM with barking dogs in the hallway. Again our concerns were brushed off with "we are a VERY pet friendly place." We would never stay here again as customer satisfaction for us was not the slightest priority.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Roy M
Richard H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

First of all I would like to apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations. We appreciate hearing from all of our guests, even those whose expectations we fall short of meeting. I would like you know that even though we are indeed a pet friendly hotel, we will look into ways to improve the stay experience of the guest on those nights when we have pets being lodged. Regarding your comments about my staff, I will absolutely take this as an opportunity to train them on how to better handle similar future situations like yours.

I again do apologize for your most recent stay with us. We realize that you have many choices when you travel and truly appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton Brands.

Again thank you for taking the time to share your experience here with us.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Just stayed at Hampton Inn and Suites in Annapolis in a one bedroom suite and found the rooms, the service and the bang for the buck to be unbeatable. Usually I can find at least one fault during a hotel stay but not this time. No onsite restaurant but the Annapolis Town Center is around the corner and Les Folies is a one minute drive away. Can buy beer and wine in their shop at extremely reasonable prices e.g. Kendall Jackson Chardonnay for $15 a bottle. Amenities were great and updates to the rooms were being done as I left. A great stay, and if you want to be in downtown Annapolis and don't have a car the Maryland Inn is a great choice, a historic inn, good prices and definitely not a cookie cutter hotel, great downstairs bar, can walk to everything. Stop at McGarvey's after walking around the Naval Academy, great beer selection and good food Annapolis in warmer weather is a great experience, not West Point but then again nothing is.

Room Tip: One bedroom suite is way to go.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Heather B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

Thank you for taking time to write about your positive experience with us! We're happy you enjoyed the amenities, location, team members and beautiful Annapolis! Please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

This Hotel was a Great experience, one that you will want to return to again and again. All aspects of my trip from Check in to Breakfasst to recomendations for the local shops and Malls were all very helpful. and directions when I needed . The staff was knowledgeable and helpfull. my room was clean and cozy, a great relaxer after a long days work, Than You Hampton Inn for a visit I will not forget.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We want you to feel like you're at home when you're staying here and make every experience a memorable one. That's a great compliment and I will share this with our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

As of this writing, Hampton is rated #1 and Spring Hill Suites is #2. I spent the last two nights at Hampton and the night before that at Spring Hill Suites. As far as the look of the hotel, Spring Hill Suites hands down has more sleek, elegant and updated rooms. The Hampton is in serious need of room updates, nothing special and worn. However, cleanliness is seriously lacking at Spring Hill and that is why I checked out. The scent of head grease on all the pillows disgusted me. They need to use Tide. The place did not look clean. On the other hand, Hampton was spotless. The staff at Hampton was super friendly and they even held our luggage for a few hours until a room was available. Breakfast was great at the Hampton as well. In the end, cleanliness is more important to me, thus the five star rating! The prices of both places were the same AAA rate.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank teacher6th

We are so glad that you enjoyed the clean and friendly atmosphere while staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis. I am sorry that your original option was not adequate for your needs. I am happy to report that the hotel has begun renovating our sleeping rooms and we plan to finish soon after the New Year. We do hear your requests and look forward to you experiencing the changes first hand. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.