“Satisfied Customer”

Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis
Ranked #9 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I couldn't have been more pleased or satisfied with the cleanliness of the hotel/room. The staff was very well prepared to help with any questions I had. They were very efficient, showed excellent customer service. I would recommend this Hampton Inn to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Donna S
Richard H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

In these days and times when we are all so busy, we love it when a guest takes the time to review our hotel. We are especially gratified when we are able to meet or exceed our guest expectations time and time again. We realize that you have many options when it comes to picking the location for your stay; and thank you for loyalty.

I will make sure to share your kind words with my entire staff. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis

Reviewed June 21, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed our stay at Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis. The staff was friendly and accommodations were clean, and relaxing. Slept well, appreciated the complimentary breakfast and would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

First of all I would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy day to write your review of recent your stay at our property. With so many hospitality choices for you to chose from here in Annapolis we appreciate you picking us. It is our goal to make every one of our guests stay as comfortable and enjoyable as yours seems to have been.

We hope that we have the opportunity to have you as our guest again in the near future.

Once again thank you for your kind words and have a great day.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

A typical Hampton Inn property. Clean, comfortable, bright and helpful employees. Exactly what we needed after a hard day's drive. We had a third floor room but as the hotel is "planted" in the trees what we saw were trees rather than buildings, roads, parking lots, etc.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ProvenExponent

We are glad you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate hearing from our guest when we know during todays busy lifes there are some things we need to get done. Its great to hear that we were able to meet your expectations during your stay regarding the condition and service we provided.

We thank you for chosing the Hampton family of hotels and especially for picking the Hampton Inn and Suites Annapolis.

Please allow us to be your host again in the near future and have a great day.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Staff is very helpful and nice. Beds were exceptional and loved that they wash the duvet covers and sheets every day. So convenient to downtown and the shopping plazas. We stayed in a suite and it was wonderful to have all that extra space. Very clean throughout. Pool was a nice extra. We made this our corporate spot for all our future stays in Annapolis.

Room Tip: we had a suite at the end of the hall all the way down from the elevators on the 4th floor...thought...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Laurahill269

I would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy day to write your review of our hotel. It is truly our goal to make every guest stay as comfortable and enjoyable as yours. We strive each day to meet the expectations of our guest knowing that there is so many choices available to them for their hospitality needs here in Annapolis. We thank you for choosing us and look forward to have you as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

This was our last stop on our vacation to see my wifes niece in Annapolis, MD. Switch to room across hall so I could see parking lot.

Great hotel. Room was clean and staff very professional and friendly. We had to leave five hours into our first night due to the severe approaching. (High winds, tornados and hail.)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

I am glad to hear that we were able to have such a pleasant impact with your stay being so short. It is our goal to provide each one of our guest with a quiet, comfortable and enjoyable stay. We hope that you will be able to return for a much long stay in the near future.

We appreciate the fact that you had taken time out of your busy day to post your review.

I will absolutely share with the staff your kind words.

Thanks again and have a great day.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

This was the second of two hotels I stayed in during a recent trip to Annapolis. I was impressed by its nice, open, and clean atmosphere. (I wish I had stayed there both nights, but since they were non consecutive nights, I thought I'd try different hotels.) The bed was very comfortable; bathroom was very clean. Free continental breakfast was varied: waffles, assorted bagels/breads/muffins, cereals, yogurts, some fruit, oatmeal, juices, eggs/bacon/sausage, and coffee/tea. I noticed there was an outdoor pool and a pool table (though I used neither). Staff was very friendly and I would recommend this place to friends and definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank asimplegirl

I would first like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share with us with review of your most recant stay here with us. We love hearing from our guest. We are all here working on a daily bases to provided all of our guest with great stays. We take great pride in knowing when we are able to meet or exceed the expectations of our guest.

We as a hotel and Hampton as a brand find that one of the greatest amenites we have is our breakfast. Its great to know when we get right.

I will be sure to share with my entire staff your kind words regarding your stay.

Please come stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

My stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites was excellent. No complaints. Friendly staff, nice and clean environment. Food was pretty good. Really nice location, I had no complaints whatsoever. I would recommend the hotel to everyone. This particular hotel had a billiards pool table, in which I really enjoyed! I loved the fact that they offered several types of rooms, a double bed, king bed, and a King Suite! A Hot complimentary Breakfast was a plus as well not just a continental breakfast. They actually offered waffles, eggs, omelets, sausage, hot and cold cereal, fresh fruit, bagels, juice, coffee, and yogurt.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Richard H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013