Suites are old ,but spacious and include a kitchen. noisy fridge though. separate bedroom which was great as our two year old slept in living room.
aircons are floormounted at the windows and archaic, thus very noisy.
breakfast is complementary and all industrial processed food. that goes for batter for waffles as well as oatmeal and cut fruit. not very good.
outdoor pool is noisy as hotel is very close to motorway.
10 min drive from downtown annapolis. we couldn`t really see any restaurants nearby.
by the way, advice for international travelers that bring unlocked apple devices. forget about getting any 3G prepaid plans in the US.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis is located within minutes of the US Naval Academy, Historic Downtown, shopping and many fabulous restaurants. Whether you're in the area for business or leisure, the Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis is the place for you. Enjoy our complimentary daily hot breakfast buffet, complimentary 24-hour coffee and tea bar, 24-hour convenience market, complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, spacious guest rooms, outdoor pool & patio, billiard table, great service and 100% Hampton guarantee! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Hampton Inn And Suites Annapolis
- Hampton Inn Annapolis
- Hampton Inn Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolis Hampton Inn