“comfortable beds”

Comfort Inn Annapolis
Ranked #14 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Reviewed June 18, 2012

John at the front desk was very helpful in checking us in and suggesting good local restaurants. Our room was clean and the beds were very comfortable with lots of soft pillows. We enjoyed the bacon and eggs for breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank universitymom4
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Annapolis

Reviewed June 16, 2012

This hotel was very clean and comfortable, the staff was very friendly and breakfast was tasty.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank travelreviewer2
Reviewed August 28, 2011

One of my siblings recommended this hotel because it was close to where we needed to be. She didn't know about the construction work going on nor did she know there was a Super 8 next door.
Had several family members here. Fortunately we had to leave early because of the hurricane.
You couldn't access the lobby; had to go outside & around to check in & out or go to the "breakfast area" which was pretty much a joke. (coffee, juice & packaged pastries) Oh ,& bullet proof glass where you check in at....Didn't know if I was in a bad neighborhood or if it was because of construction. The room we were in was clean though & A/C worked. But overall, I wouldn't recommend it until construction is done.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2011

My family and I stayed here for a night. We had a har time finding the place. The hotel lobby was under renovation and we were greated by a receptionist from behind a plexiglass. The receptionist was friendly enough. We we're pleasantly surprised that the room was newly renovated. This hotel might be a pleasure to stay at once the renovations are completed. Free breakfast was included...The breakfast consisted a little set up in front of the plexiglass window..orange juice, coffee and packaged pastries.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed October 26, 2010

The hotel is a lousy hotel with poor service
-The chair in the room was broken
-The internet never works; repeated requests did not fix the problem even after a month
-The hotel owner is never available to hear/address issues; the manager is a another inexperienced clerk who goves excuses and never fixes problems
-The Water in the lobby was bad; Even after complaining the water was never replaced
-They recirculate the breakfast items day after day
-The Side door never works to get into the hotel; Rerpeatedly you have to ge to the front desk to get alternate keys to get the door to work
-The front desk guy/girl never answers the phone; You have to call many times before you can get them
-Breakfast is lousy; Get better breakfast outside
-Do not pay or put some conditions when you check in, as they dont adjust the bill or refund after bad experience
-Way overpriced for lousy hotel
Over all lousy experience and would NOT recommend/stay at this hotel
-Many nicer hotels available in Annapolis approx same price

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank ssi_001
Reviewed September 16, 2010

For the price, in this area, I think this is an acceptable night's sleep. It seemed clean, especially the bathroom. The bedroom was large, and the ac unit worked well. The furniture was basic '80's hotel, but the room had free internet access (not wi fi) and a pretty good king-sized bed

Maybe the folks who posted the most recent negative revues were expecting something more for their money, but, hey, it is Annapolis, and I didn't find any problem for the basic room, for the price. I looked at how few reviews those two people had written, and wondered if maybe they haven't traveled much. Just a comment, since I found those reviews not in fitting with my experience.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2010

I stayed at this hotel on 4/24/10 to rest from a long days traveling. I wanted you to know the condition of this hotel and my experience here. First, the cost of $ 130.00 was ridiculous for this type of hotel. Second, the hotel was absolutely filthy. Third, there were people partying and doing drugs all night long on the floor that I was on, Forth, and most importantly, the room that I was in should have been condemned! There was a picture on the wall near the window with 2 dead roaches between the picture and the glass, it made me sick to my stomach. If they actually did housekeeping they would have had to have noticed this!!! The bed quilt and sheets had cigarette burn holes in them, the bathroom had cigarette burn marks all over the tub, sink and toilet, the toilet would not flush, the shower has soap scum all over it, the floors were disgusting and overall you could not pay me enough to EVER come back to and sleep in this hotel again. It was by far the worst hotel, or for that matter, the worst place I have ever slept in. I would not let my dog sleep in this place. This hotel sure gives the Comfort Inn and Choice Hotels a bad name. I will not sleep in any Choice Hotel in the future. I wouldn't recommend you even using this hotel to represent your name!

From a very dissatisfied customer!

Alana Maranto