“Very nice”

Ranked #15 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
fl
“Very nice”
Reviewed February 3, 2011

Stayed one night here, a very nice clean hotel with a freindly staff. Had a later Dinner/ Snack in the hotel restaurant which I enjoyed. Nice room with very comfortable sheets, blankets and pillows.

Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank WolverineFl

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
  • Korean first
Charleston, West Virginia
Reviewed January 28, 2011

We reserved a room here last summer. We walked into the lobby about an hour after check in time. The young lady at the desk said "Your room isn't ready." I asked, "When do you think it might be ready?" She said, "Don't know." I had called ahead to make sure the room would be ready, since we had been traveling all day and were tired. I went out to the car and called Loews. They said to come on over. I went back into the lobby of the Sheraton and said, "We would not be staying." And the clerk said, "Well, don't expect your money back. (we had paid in advance). Will not ever ever ever stay at a Sheraton again.

Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Delens, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Annapolis, responded to this review, February 1, 2011
I am terribly sorry for your experience at the Sheraton Annapolis Hotel in the summer of 2010. It certainly is not our intent to inconvenience any of our guests in such a fashion, particularly during the busy travel season in Annapolis and I am sorry I cannot speak to the particulars of your experience as it happened some months ago. I am pleased that the Sheraton Annapolis Hotel has welcomed multiple new team members over the last 8 months and they regularly receive accolades for their service and friendliness. I hope that you will not allow one experience with a Sheraton to impact your impression of the many many Sheraton hotels around the world. I hope that on your next visit to Annapolis, you will give the Sheraton Annapolis Hotel a second chance and allow yourself the opportunity to enjoy the service so many others have since your last attempt here.

Travelers are raving about these Annapolis hotels

Reviewed January 6, 2011

We had a great room for NYE and it had the amenities as well since we're gold members. We were very pleased with the overall hotel and service as well. The heavenly beds were just that, heavenly.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Delens, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Annapolis, responded to this review, January 21, 2011
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us New Year's Eve! With that particular date so memorable in the course of a year, I am thrilled we were part of your memory! We look forward to welcoming "you and yours" in the future at the Sheraton Annapolis Hotel!
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed December 27, 2010

Got snowed in and had to stay overnight because the roads were bad. The staff was excellent and the room; clean & comfortable. The Front Dest staff was very friendly and helpful. Beautifuly decorated and a great location, near the Mall and restaurants across the parking lot.

Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Delens, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Annapolis, responded to this review, January 4, 2011
Thank you very much for taking a minute to share the details of your visit at the Sheraton Annapolis Hotel. While I am sorry that the snow caused you to leave the privacy of your home, I am very pleased that we were able to accommodate you so well. The staff has worked hard over these many months to ensure they are able to WOW all of our guests and I am pleased that you enjoyed that experience. Both our proximity to Annapolis Mall and Parole Towne Center have provided us multiple compliments and we recognize that benefit as well! Again, thank you for taking a minute to share your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Annapolis!
Cape Cod
Reviewed October 30, 2010

With the exception of the woman who checked us in, everyone was very courteous and service-oriented. The fitness room was great, the rooms were spacious and the beds - as always - were awesome. location is a bit odd as you are in the middle of lots of shopping but a relatively short drive to the historical sections of the city. The free internet and free parking were a bonus!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Scranton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 12, 2010

I stayed at this hotel because it allowed dogs and they offered a shuttle to downtown Annapolis. The shuttle was easy to get first thing in the morning but it was impossible to get a ride back to the hotel. We ended up having to call a cab twice because the shuttle wasn't available to pick us up. The last day of our stay the shuttle was broke down but the hotel did pay for the cab ride after a 15 minute argument. The front desk people were not at all helpful but the guy who drove the shuttle in the morning was the sweetest guy I ever met. He was the best thing about this hotel. The pool was kept nice and clean and the rooms were also clean. If it wasn't for the shuttle disaster, the trip would have been great. if you have your own transportation, I would reccomend this hotel for the location. Otherwise, just stay downtown and sae yourself the hassle.

• Stayed August 2010
Delens, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Annapolis, responded to this review, December 7, 2010
Thank you for taking a minute to share the details of your experience with us. The information you share is always helpful and I am sorry that the complimentary shuttle broke down while you were visiting us! I will follow up with the front office team to identify if our shuttle was consistently full of guests and how we can better handle busy hotel dates so we minimize any occurence of this possibly happening in the future. I very much look forward to sharing your feedback about the shuttle drive - how nice! Again, my apologies for the shuttle challenge and I hope we have the opporutnity to welcome you back to the Sheraton Annapolis Hotel during your next visit here.
Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 9, 2010

Nice hotel, free parking, across street from a Mall. Reception staff were very nice and helpful. Rooms were very comfortable but when we were there the room key 'machine' was not operational so we had to have someone from the hotel come with us to get into our room, and they didn't confirm our name to ensure it was really our room!!!!! We did have an issue with our bill which took a couple of iterations to resolve but it was resolved and we were happy with the way the staff handled it. They even sent a box of chocolates to the room which was a nice gesture. We have stayed here before and would stay here again, this time there were just a couple of glitches. If you don't want to park in town, drive to the Navy Stadium where there is a Park and Ride.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
I am pleased that you found the hotel team friendly and nice - how nice to read and I look forward to sharing. I do recall the time you visited us as the broken key machine was an absolute inconvenience and I am sorry. I am very sorry we did not do a good job of confirming the registered name ot the guest room - we take that practice very seriously, regardless of the "key machine condition". This topic will be reviewed during our weekly staff meeting for immediate re-training with all teams. I hope we have an opporutnit to welcome you back to teh Sheraton Annapolis Hotel and thank you for letting me know about the name confirmation.