“I love the Annapolis Loew's. We have...” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Daily $25 Food Credit
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
GreenLeadersGold level
“I love the Annapolis Loew's. We have...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2010

I love the Annapolis Loew's. We have stayed here many times. Great location-near downtown and football stadium. Lovely rooms. Great service. Love the restaurants and spa.

• 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (175)
Modesto, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2010

Nice stay here at Loews Annapolis. We enjoyed the city and the location was great! We got a great deal on Priceline too!

Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2010

Lasy month I stayed in the Westin in Annapolis, MD and was very impressed by what I thought was the Best Hotel in that city. However I have just returned from a 5 day stay in the Loews Hotel in Annapolis and it completely reset te bar for customer service.

The staff could not have been more accomodating to myself, my wife and our children and that applied to everyone from the check in desk to the valet parkers. Not only did they attend to evberything we asked for, they frequently volunteer information and offered additional services.

I know wher I am staying on my next trip and only hope that the Loews experience is not limited to the hotel in Annapolis.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2010

Great property! The rooms were very spacious and "oh so" comfortable. We only had a chance to eat lunch in the weather bar - but it was very tasty - and good service. From the front desk to the gentleman parking the cars, everything exceeded my expectations. I have had the chance to visit other Loews resorts, but what I love is they are all different, but the service is always top notch! As for Annapolis, great town. This was my first visit to Annapolis and I was in the heart of everything. We could walk or take the e-taxi and everything was so close.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Abington, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2010

We were very pleased with our stay at the Loews Annapolis. Everyone is really nice - always asks if you are enjoying the stay. We were checked in to a room as soon as we arrived (about noon), and we had a great room - nothing fancy - just a nice space with good window views. We found everything about the hotel to be just fine. A nice restaurant for breakfast with reasonable (for a hotel) prices, a bar with good happy hour specials, and a convenient location (an easy walk to the main drag) - parking could be cheaper for guests especially if you reserved with a package (which we did - three nights). We were especially pleased with the hotel concierge Colette. She went out of the way to give you assistance, which she did for our side trip to St. Michael - with maps and suggestions. Then she made us reservations at the Chart House restaurant. We didn't know it, but apparently the Loews has an arrangement with Chart House. We literally had the VIP treatment - a great table with a dockside view, the manager and exec chef both came out to greet us and ask us if everything was to our liking - and a free dessert. It was a highlight of our trip to Annapolis. The only thing we thought lacking was no pool - and we only cared because it was so hot out. So overall we were quite pleased with this hotel.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2010

I attended a wedding at Loews Annapolis last year and had a wonderful time! I've stayed at other hotels in Annapolis and this is definitely my favorite. The service, food, and location are fantastic! You also can't beat the historic charm of the building and the ease of parking in the city. The rooms were great and you can even bring your pets for an additional $50 for your entire stay. There is also a shuttle that will take you down to the water AND pick you back up again later...for FREE.

I was traveling with about 65 other guests who stayed at Loews and we all thought very highly of this hotel. I will definitely be staying here, and at other Loews hotels, in the future. It doesn't get much better than this in Annapolis!

TIPS: If $20 a day for parking seems too steep, you can try and park in the garage across the street from the hotel. I know several people who did this for the wedding and the cost was more reasonable.

• Stayed February 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2010

Stayed at the Loews Annapolis Hotel for the evening of June 29th, 2010 for 1 night. We live in Baltimore but went on the WRNR Rockin' River Cruise featuring Audra Mae. The service at the Hotel from Check-in through Check-out was superior. The complimentary electric car ride to the ego alley area was a great plus, although it is an easy and pleasant walk as well. Room was comfortable with a great view on the Capitol dome at night (at least from my room!) Pricelined this hotel, so it was a great value. Comfortable bed & great coffee maker. Oyster shooters at Middleton Tavern a must! Would definatley recommend as a place to stay during your next next visit to Nap-town!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple