“A++ Stay”

GreenLeadersGold level
Atlanta, Georgia
“A++ Stay”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my two day business stay at the Loews in Annapolis. First, the location is conveniently located in the heart of the city. You can walk to many of the attractions and restaurants. Upon arriving the valet staff were friendly, accommodating, and prompt during my stay (great guys!!!). The lobby area is gorgeous and inviting. The front desk staff and housekeeping were friendly and courteous. The room although not huge, was clean and comfy, the beds and pillows are amazing (best sleep in weeks)!! I highly recommend this hotel, I shall return!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (193)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I was in town on business and stayed at the Loews Hotel the service at this place is absolutely awesome. The front desk was very very helpful in making dinner reservations ,navigating the town and arranging my transportation back to the airport. Thank you Jennifer,Michelle and Ihab you guys made my trip special. The rooms are nice ,clean and comfortable and the lobby look brand new great job guys I will be back in town for commission week looking forward to seeing your wonderful smiles again .....

Room Tip: I stayed on the 6 floor and to my suprize they provided breakfast in the morning club lounge...Tasty...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Austin, Texas
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I came to visit Annapolis for a weekend trip and was surprised to find a Loews. This hotel has an excellent reputation which this location lived up to. I loved its location - walking distance to little cafes and shops. The hotel lobby is beautifully themed with nautical details and feels expansive when stepping in.

I stayed at the club level where breakfast was included and served down the hall. This was worth it for me and I imagine that when the hotel is at its full occupancy, this intimate dining area would be an even better reprieve from a lot of visitors.

I had nothing to complain about the room - clean, nicely furnished, smelled fresh and everything worked.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This beautful hotel is centrally located in downtown Annapolis within walking distance of all of the attractions. They offered terrific customer service and the room was nicely furnished. The bed was very comfortable and we loved the high thread count sheets! We had an adjoining room for the children, which was very convenient. We thought the restaurant was very good too, althought there are lots of other choices in town within walking distance. The staff was very friendly and helpful - offering directions and recommendations. The valet parking was convenient and reasonably priced. When we left the doorman gave good directions for leaving the city quickly. We will recommend this hotel to everyone, and look forward to a return visit.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Katrinka703
LoewsAnnapolisGM, General Manager at Loews Annapolis Hotel, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Providing warm, attentive service is our highest priority and we couldn't be happier to hear that you found our staff helpful and friendly. We appreciate your review and look forward to welcoming you back to Loews Annapolis soon!

Hollywood, Florida
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is a beautiful, modern, top notch hotel. Very clean, beautiful rooms, plenty of space. I would definitely recommend this hotel and I would stay here again. The staff were helpful with my request for mailing a package. I did not eat in the hotel as there were some very nice restaurants very close to the hotel-walking distance. I found the staff to be friendly and helpful.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We're glad you were able to take advantage of our downtown location and experience the many nearby local restaurants. On your next stay, we invite you to dine at WEST Kitchen & Tavern located adjacent to our lobby which serves locally sourced, seasonal fare. We look forward to welcoming you back to Loews Annapolis upon your return to the area!

Greenwich, CT
Reviewed March 12, 2013

My wife and I, along with our 2 year old son spent 4 nights here (Thu-Mon) and really enjoyed it. The hotel is very well located, only a good 5 minute walk from Main Street. We never needed to use the complimentary city shuttle that runs between West Street and downtown because it was so close. All of the staff were extremely friendly and always asking if they could offer any information or directions. On arrival, Sean greeted us at the front entrance, escorted us to our room along with our luggage and was very friendly knowledgable about the local area. The woman who worked at the entrance/exit to the parking area was also very friendly and always asked if we needed any information or directions on our way out of the parking area (on the occasions where we would be driving someplace that was not within the local area). We did the self-parking option for $20/day instead of the valet parking for $23/day. The hotel was very clean and we were very happy with our room (#402). The room was larger than I expected, which was a plus since we had to have the hotel provide a crib for our son, so even with the crib tucked into the entry way by the door, we still had a TON of space in the room. Bed and pillows were comfy and the bathroom was up to date, spacious and nice looking. We did not eat any meals at the hotel, but did have some drinks at the restaurant (West) on the lobby level on a couple of occasions. It seemed to do a pretty good business at night. It's also got some outdoor seating overlooking West Street, so we were able to take advantage of that one afternoon while it was sunny and warm. We will definitely stay here again next time we are in Annapolis and highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
WEST Kitchen & Tavern recently underwent a complete renovation and we're thrilled that you were able to enjoy drinks at the bar. The outdoor patio is a wonderful place to relax in warmer months and we hope you will return over the summer when the city's foliage makes the ambiance even better! As you continue to travel with your son, we also invite you to take advantage of our Loews Loves Kids program. All of Loews' kid-friendly hotels offer a variety of unique programs and services, including lending libraries of games, special children's menus and supervised recreational programs. We thank you for choosing Loews Annapolis and look forward to seeing you and your family again soon!

Washington, DC
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Overall very good service and good food for my meeting. There was a bit of mildew in the shower which surprised me. Also the front desk had great difficulty getting my name correct in the system and even after I went to the front desk to ensure the correct information was provided my name still seemed to be incorrect. Also very very odd that there wasn't an outside view for the room.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business