Historic Inns of Annapolis
$109
Country Inn
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$107
$103
Comfort Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$94
ComfortInn
$113
Doubletree.com
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$98
Westin Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$189
Westin.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$110
$98
Hampton.com
Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$128
$108
$280
$220
  • Restaurant
Courtyard by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$114
$91
1,218 results
All reviewsgovernor calvert housetreaty of parisrobert johnsonvalet parkingstate circleglass floorthree propertiesnaval academywindow unitmain streetwithin walking distancevalet servicehistoric feelmodern conveniencescapitol buildingperfect locationcan't beat the location
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We (Sultana Projects) conducted a small conference at the Maryland Inn for 40 teachers on March 1 - 2, 2013. The staff there were extremely helpful and gracious, the rooms were clean, and the food was excellent. The price for the rooms was very reasonable given the fantastic location of this hotel right in the heart of downtown Annapolis. Our guests were able to easily access the Maryland State House and the shops and establishments along Main Street. The Valet parking service at the Governor Calvert House made parking easy, which is no small feat in Annapolis. Overall, I would highly recommend the Historic Inns of Annapolis for small to medium-sized gatherings - it certainly worked well for our group!

Chris Cerino
Vice President
Sultana Projects, Inc.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
mradike1, General Manager at Historic Inns of Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Dear Chris C:

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay and overall conference held at the Historic Inns of Annapolis. I was delighted to read that everything went well and that we were able to contribute to a successful conference. We appreciate your patronage and want to be your hotel of choice when you or your Organization has the need to come to Annapolis again.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We spent a Saturday night in two rooms with double beds at The Governor Calvert House. When we checked in, we were surprised to have the warning that there was a wedding reception that would be noisy until 10:30 pm. Unfortunately our room was over the reception hall and we could hear the wedding party, but it did stop at 10:30 as promised. We would have preferred to know this before booking, as we have two children and would have stayed at one of their other properties for more quiet sleep. It was convenient having valet parking at the hotel. The front desk was very helpful and we can highly recommend the hotel, in spite of the reception noise. Also, Harry Browne’s is right next door, and a wonderful place to eat. The fish stew was fantastic.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not near the noise of the reception hall.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Jeffrey K:

Thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor about your recent stay at the Historic Inns. You make a valid point about a wedding producing noise and I was glad to read that the event did end as promised; I have children myself and I know they do not necessarily sleep well on the road. Thank you for this input.

We appreciate your patronage and I look forward to welcoming you back to Annapolis on your next visit.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I stayed in the "Maryland Inn" part of this three hotel historic establishment. It was odd having to check in at a hotel about 1/3 of a mile away from the hotel I was actually staying at. I then had to walk my luggage to the actual hotel I was in. With that being said, I was hoping the room would be better, it wasn't. The room was basically a small 1700's bedroom with an odd mixture of old and new furniture, complete with very squeaky floor. The room had a window AC/Heating unit which was quite loud when it cycled on/off. The bathroom was tiny. The tub drained extremely slow leaving me in ankle deep water. The carpeting looked very 1940's, and was a gold color that had the appearance that is was dirty. The closet had a chair jammed right next to it (because there wasn't really any other place to put it) which limited the opening of the door. The door to the room looked very easy for an intruder to get in. At night light from the hallway was visible all the way around it. The door frame on the inside seriously had 20 coats of paint over wood that had various gouges in it over the years. It had a flop house quality to it. There was nothing good to say about this room. There are absolutely no vending machines in the hotel and my floor didn't even have an ice machine. The hotel is located in a good area to go walk around, but other than its location, I can't say anything good.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank DesertCreatures

Dear Desert Creatures:

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay with us. I am so sorry that the nature of the hotels did not appeal to you. I will share your feedback with my team and we will work to address the items you have noted. I appreciate your comments and we will work to do a better job for all our guests.

If your travels to bring you back to Annapolis I would be pleased to assist in any way that I can.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

This was our third stay at Maryland Inn. The last time were were here, we had a small but reasonably sized room. This one, unfortunately, was tiny. Had to walk into the bathroom, lean in to the shower, then close the door. The beds are comfy albeit smallish. The room was very hot when we arrived but we were able to get it cooler with the a/c.

Room Tip: Book in advance and ask for a larger room. The smallest one is terribly uncomfortable, especially for two people. It is convenient to walk to the waterfront, museums, shoppes, etc., and nice to have the Starbucks below. The historic decor is lovely.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Dear LMC331:

Thank you for continuing to choose us for your visits to Annapolis. You are absolutely correct in noting that we have various room sizes, much of which is due to the building’s historic nature. We strive to provide a clean room with great service and it looks like we were able to achieve those goals based on your review. We appreciate your ongoing patronage and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

This is my fourth time staying at the Inns and I can't say enough about them. I wish I could bring the beds home, they are like sleeping on a cloud. I love how easy check-in is & they are so welcoming & accommodating. No negatives about the inns. I travel several times throughout the year & this is my favorite place to visit & stay. My favorite is the Maryland inn, I love the balcony & location of the Inn.

• Stayed: February 2013

Dear Jamerianmama:

Thank you for your feedback about the Historic Inns. I was so delighted to read that you enjoyed several different aspects of your stay and of the hotel. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.