Historic Inns of Annapolis
$108
Country Inn
Comfort Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$104
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$88
Loews Annapolis Hotel(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$89
Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$105
$90
GardenInn.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$110
  • Pool
$277
$259
1,204 results
All reviewsgovernor calvert housetreaty of parisrobert johnsonvalet parkingstate circleglass floorthree propertiesnaval academywindow unitmain streetwithin walking distancevalet servicehistoric feelmodern conveniencescapitol buildingperfect locationcan't beat the location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 25, 2011

I stayed with 3 small children and we had a great stay at the Gov. Calvert Inn. The staff was so friendly and accomodating and the hotel is absolutely beautiful...and CLEAN. I did a lot of research of hotels in Annapolis and it paid off. This hotel will not disappoint. Be sure to check the hotel website for current specials - I was able to get our 2nd night for 50% off.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Clarendonhillsmom
mradike1, General Manager at Historic Inns of Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2011

Dear Clarendonhillsmom:

Thank you for your feedback. I am delighted that you and your children found our hotel to be a great place for you while in Annapolis and that you found it to be especially clean and out team friendly.

We appreciate your business and want to be your hotel of choice when you visit Annapolis.

Reviewed July 25, 2011

We spent a night in Annapolis on the way to the beach, and wanted to be in a boutique hotel. We called the Historic Inns phone number and Mike was so helpful and found us the perfect room...#407 in the Maryland Inn...queen room with a view of the harbour. The room was clean, bright, elegant and comfortable. Our package included breakfast in the Treaty of Paris. The restaurant was in our same building and was lovely...we expected to see Ben Franklin at the next table! Food was delicious and portions extremely generous. We look forward to returning to any of the three Historic Inns on our next visit to Annapolis! PS: Saw other reviews about the carpeting, the coffee, the AC units, and found none of that to be the case! We were very pleased!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LovesGoodRestaurants
Reviewed July 18, 2011

There are several properties associated with the Historic Inns. All are located in close proximity. I stayed in the Maryland Inn on Church Circle, ha dto check in at the main facility. Valet parking is available and they will drive you over and take your bags up before parking your car. Parking in downtown Annapolis is impossible, so valet is the only way to go. Just call the front desk and they will bring your car over in a matter of minutes. Even there is no "front desk" in the Maryland Inn, I didn't miss it. Complimentary coffee in the morning on the shaded front porch overlooking the shops on Main Street was the way to start the day. For those who like coffee with more of a "kick", there is a Starbucks on the ground floor. It's an easy walk to the city docks and scores of shops and restaurants,and the US Naval Academy. You can reach most any place downtown on foot. The room was small but clean and comfortable with a big flat screen TV. Even thought the Inn is downtown, it was surprisingly quiet. Really a nice place to stay

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank JoeFromColo
mradike1, General Manager at Historic Inns of Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2011

Dear JoeFromColo:

Thank you for posting your comments about your recent stay at the Historic Inns of Annapolis. I was glad to read you found our location to be excellent and that you especially enjoyed starting the day with a cup of “Joe” on the front porch of the Maryland Inn.

We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next trip. Thank you.

Reviewed July 7, 2011

Great location for walking to shops and restaurants all around the waterfront. The rate was GREAT for the cute room we had. You check in at a different location but it isn't abig deal to walk to the property you are staying in, which in my case was The Maryland Inn. It was quiet even though you were right in the heart of everything.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LeysaB
mradike1, General Manager at Historic Inns of Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2011

Dear LBV1:

Thank you for your feedback. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you especially found the location and value to be “great.”

We appreciate your business and want to be your hotel of choice for your future trips to Annapolis.

Reviewed July 1, 2011

Staff was attentive, valet drivers very responsive and friendly. Gave me the wrong code for wifi, which was a pain, and by far the filthiest tub I have seen in a hotel in years. Pub hairs and a black ring! And the maid attempted to come in my room while I was in the bathroom. I heard the door slam, peeked around the corner and sure enough the sign on the back of the door was swinging. Glad I had the chain on the door. At least I hope it was the maid! Won't be back!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank rindaroo98

Dear Rindaroo98:

Thank you for your feedback. I very much appreciate you bringing to my attention the cleanliness issues you encountered. I understand from my Executive Housekeeper that he has responded to your concerns from the other email you sent us directly.

I’m sorry that we have left you with a poor impression and hope that you will contact me if your future travel needs include Annapolis. I would certainly appreciate the opportunity to personally make any future reservations and ensure your stay went well.