“The staff was wonderful.”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis
Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I visited Annapolis, Md the weekend of June 2oth to the 22. The hotel was very clean and nice. The breakfast was good, I like the french toast bread the most. But my favorite part of the hotel was the staff - they were amazing. I was supposed to leave on Sunday to drive back to PA, but I unfortunately got sick, my boyfriend and I went back to the hotel to get a room for the night and Drew and Jai were very accommodating and were genuinely concerned. I felt welcomed from the moment I checked in until the moment I checked out. I will definitely be staying here for all my visits to Annapolis. Thank you a thousand times to Drew and Jai.

You should know that there is a grave yard behind the hotel, I was not expecting that.

Room Tip: There is a cemetery behind the hotel so if that creeps you out, asked to be placed on the parking lo...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen B
Daniela B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Dear Kim B

Thank you very much for your review of the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Annapolis. It is the goal of our staff to provide superior service and I am pleased to hear that our staff has exceeded your expectations. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to historic Annapolis.

Daniela Beckham

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis

Reviewed June 16, 2014

My family and I stayed here for the weekend while we were attending a wedding. The location required cab/car rides to get to downtown and the academy, but it was a short trip. The hotel was clean and the rooms had recently been redone; however, the fitness equipment is "clunky" at best and doesn't work at the worst. They do have some dumbbells that I used regularly. Breakfast was prompt and plentiful, but the layout makes it very crowded. Overall a pretty average HI experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank z06stinger
Daniela B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Dear z06stinger,

Thank you so much for your review of the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Annapolis. We value feedback from our guests to ensure that we are doing everything possible to exceed your expectations. I am sorry to hear that our exercise room, breakfast layout and location fell short and I hope that you will come back to Annapolis to allow us the opportunity to redeem ourselves.

Holiday Inn Express and Suites, Annapolis

Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Last year at this same time my friend and I stayed at this hotel and loved it. It's clean, well priced, very comfy beds, and the staff is so friendly and helpful. This year we decided to stay here again, and AGAIN had a wonderful experience. If possible, an even better one. I definitely recommend staying here, to anyone and everyone.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Mariah V, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Dear AlmightyCupcake,

Thank you very much for providing feedback in regards to your recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Annapolis. We appreciate your comments about the service you received from our staff, cleanliness, price and beds. We are pleased to know you will be coming back to stay at our hotel for your future visits to Annapolis.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I can't express how happy I was with my stay at the Holiday Inn Express off Riva Road in Annapolis, Maryland. Jai, who was working the front desk when I arrived, was the most positive, pleasant woman I have ever encountered at a hotel...and I've stayed at many!!! Jai was apologetic because my room wasn't ready when I arrived, even though I was a couple hours early for the 3:00pm check-in time. She was such a happy employee and showed a genuine interest in making my stay as comfortable as possible. The room was very clean and well appointed. I'm not sure of the price, since I used 20,000 IHG (Holiday Inns Rewards program) points for my room. The hotel is fairly new, so the walk-in shower was very pleasant and welcomed surprise. Likewise, the space in my room was generous. The hotel is located conveniently close to the Annapolis Mall and the Annapolis Towne Center, so there were dozens of great restaurant choices for dinner. Jai recommended P.F. Changs and our dinner was terrific!!! I highly recommend this facility to anyone visiting the Annapolis area or anyone like me, who was just looking for a great hotel to stay at, even though it was close to my home, for a very special evening with my Sweetheart!!! Thank you Jai for making our stay so memorable!!!

Room Tip: I got lucky and got a 1st floor room with a Queen-sized bed and an amazing Jacuzzi tub (big enough f...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear GaryinAnnapolis,

Thank you very much for your feedback of the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Annapolis. We are extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Good location. Close enough to shopping and restaurants to walk if that is important to you. Good breakfast, friendly staff. Clean room, although this hotel looks like a conversion from another type of hotel to the Holiday Inn express.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank SuperHogFan

Dear SuperHogFan,

Thank you very much for your recent review regarding your stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Annapolis. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Hats off to Andrew, Myra, and Jai. These three desk persons did their utmost to satisfy our large groups needs. For example, first night I needed room change for special needs person, Andrew made this happen and went out of his way in helping us coordinate transportation and outside reservations for our group to be entertained in "Historic Annapolis." Thanks to all of you.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Alpito01

Dear Alpito01,

Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Annapolis. We rely on feedback from our guests to ensure that we are providing the service our guests have come to expect from us. We are extremely pleased to hear that our associates exceeded your expectations. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Almost immediately after making my (book early-non refundable) reservation for a two night stay I found out I didn't need the room after all. The person I spoke with at Holiday Inn Express Annapolis (Jay) could not have been more understanding and helpful and arranged for the cancellation in a matter of a few minutes. Thank you Jay !

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank William A

Dear William A,

Thank you for the review of your experience with the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Annapolis. We understand that you were not able to stay with us this time, however we hope that you will come and stay during any future trips you have to Annapolis.