New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Annapolis
“Outstanding Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Surfaced a concern about my room to Nancy. She answered my questions and took steps to mitigate my concern to the point of offering to move me to another room. The move was not necessary. I feel that Nancy and Diana in the cafe are committed to making the stay a pleasurable experience. They are both top-notch and it is a pleasure to interact with them.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Crabeyes2014
Shenae M, General Manager at Courtyard Annapolis, responded to this review, October 4, 2015
Thank you for your feedback!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I recently visited the Annapolis area for the first time and had the pleasure of staying at the Coutyard Marriott. I am a frequent traveller and will always try to stay at a Marriott property because of their reputation for comfortable, clean, and conveniently located properties. Let me say that I enjoyed every minute of my stay. The hotel is ideally located close to the Town Centre where there are lots of great restaurants and shopping venues. Plus, the quick and easy access to roads leading to Washington DC and the Baltimore area (less than 2 mins) make it the place to be, if you want to be close enough to the big city, but far enough away to enjoy the peace and quiet offered at this location.

The front desk staff was amazingly friendly and provided outstanding service. I also over heard other guests compliment them on the great service as well.I will definitely choose this hotel again as the rooms were updated and very clean. The housekeeping staff were right on time each morning, and I couldn't have asked for a better, more relaxing stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank Pat H
Shenae M, General Manager at Courtyard Annapolis, responded to this review, October 24, 2014
Thank you for posting your feedback on Trip Advisor. I am happy to hear that my staff took great care of you during your visit with us. We hope to serve you in the future.
chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

flights cancelled at BWI - storms..... so i needed a place to stay!

i called the marriott elite line - and the closest i could get was here..... which at first seemed like a bad plan.

but, its only 30 min away and the hotel is clean, safe, easy - with great service!

they gave me a room and surprised me in every way - with the above.

thanks - and dont hesitate to use this place..... its al good

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank p-mshires
Jajuan M, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Annapolis, responded to this review, April 3, 2016
Thank you for your feedback!

Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We were just passing through on a recent vacation and found this Marriott to be a great fit for our one night stay. Located not far from the highway, but thankfully not right on top of it, it was also a short easy drive to historic Annapolis. Beds were incredibly comfy. Staff were friendly & helpful with tourist info. Rooms were clean and reasonably priced. My only complaint (minor) was the chatter of housekeeping staff in the hallway in the morning. We had arrived late, so slept in, but were woken by their voices around 8:30.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank CDNgirlOntario
Thank you so much for your response regarding your last stay with us. We are glad that the majority of your stay was most pleasant. My apologies for the early noise defects you experienced in your room during your stay. We have reported the problems immediately and they have been fixed. Whenever you're looking for a great location in Annapolis, please stop in and see us! Have a great summer.
NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Enjoyed my recent stay at the Marriott Courtyard for 1 night. Close to many
restaurants and local malls and easy to get to off major highway.

Breakfast offering in the morning at their lobby restaurant was a nice touch.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank FAS64
Thank you for your feedback! We take pride in serving our guest. It is always good to hear when we have exceeded expectations. We hope to be able to serve you again in the near future.

Draper, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

As a frequent guest of the Courtyard Marriott hotels you can count on the rooms and amnesties to be consistent. What makes this Courtyard different is the entire staff. From the time of check in until departure the service and friendliness couldn't have been better. Greg in the Bistro deserves a huge thumbs up (even staying late to prepare me a meal)!! What ever the GM of this location is doing to motivate his team the rest of the courtyard marriotts should be looking to follow.

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Nbaker691
Thank you for posting your feedback on Trip Advisor. I am happy to hear that my staff took great care of you during your visit with us. We hope to be able to serve you in the near future.
Annapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

I stayed here a few days over the winter months. I live in the area and wanted some relaxation time. The front desk and hotel staff were friendly. Although the bistro has reheated food for the most part, it was pretty good for hotel food and a lot better than the pre-packaged foods at the nearby TowneCentre. I ate in hotel lobby every night. The brie cheese with fruit was really good too (better if not soaked in the honey) as well as the ribs and side salad. There was heavy snow that week and staff continued to remove the snow from my car and the parking lots! I have been back several times during the spring and soaked in the sunshine.

Room Tip: First floor courtyard is nice; otherwise, take a higher floor over the parking lot. You'll get m...