Courtyard by Marriott Annapolis
$109
Country Inn
Historic Inns of Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$169
$164
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$106
$103
Loews Annapolis Hotel(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$197
$189
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$94
ComfortInn
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$119
$113
Doubletree.com
Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$118
$169
Westin.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnice courtyardbistro stafffront deskroom was cleanwould stay here againking roomnaval academyearly checkindoor poolthe entire staffminute drivedowntown arealobbybalconiescvsratessofa
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Our stay at the Courtyard, Annapolis was wonderful. The staff are amazing, especially Destiny and Nancy. As soon as we walk in Destiny greeted us with a great big smile and when we left Nancy did the same. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Shenae M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2014

Thank you for posting your feedback on Trip Advisor. I am happy to hear that my staff took great care of you during your visit with us. We hope to be able to serve you in the near future.

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

We are still currently staying at the Courtyard.... So far Awesome service, everyone has been friendly and cheerful. Our room is very clean, the facility and all its amenities are spotless. The gym has everything you could want, the indoor heated pool is beautiful. We love our room. We have a nice woody view, luxury linens, spacious floor plan with nice quality fixtures. The large breakfast bar area in the room is perfect for preparing snacks. We can't wait to try the in hotel pub for dinner. It looks fresh and exciting. The aroma of buffalo chicken coming from it made our mouths water!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback! We take pride in serving our guest. It is always good to hear when we have exceeded expectations. We hope to be able to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Spent the weekend in Annapolis this past weekend and the entire staff was very nice, especially the gentleman running the Bisto in the lobby. Great new lobby and great location. The lobby has received a total re-design and it is beautiful.

Room Tip: The king suite is great because the parents can have their own bedroom.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have stayed in many hotels and I know a great value when I see one. I know of what customer service is all about and every timew I have stayed here the customer service is what stands out first ! I have been greeted with knowledge if I have stayed here before And have always been welcomed each time !the value for the room is very reasonable for what other things that are offered at great value.the rooms are clean and it is nice and quiet in the hotel.The staff are always greeting me with a smile--love that !

• Stayed: March 2014

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I am always extremely satisfied when staying at Courtyard Marriotts. The Annapolis and Baltimore hotels are the ones I frequent the most. The staff knows my name and are so welcoming. The rooms are perfect.
If I could wish for one thing.... they all would be consistent in offering complimentary bottled water to take to the rooms.

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony room for a little fresh air.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business