“Awesome Customer Service”

Ranked #9 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Baltimore, Maryland
“Awesome Customer Service”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

My hubby and I went in today just to make an inquiry and we left impressed and happy. The 2 ladies that attended to us were Amanda and Aleah. They were very helpful and showed us around. We were just too impressed that we had to reserve our rooms right away for next week....We are now looking forward to next week and we will definitely be coming back.

Lola & Niyi Morin

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Shenae M, General Manager at Courtyard Annapolis, responded to this review, October 24, 2014
Thnak you for your feedback! We look forward to serving you in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Excellent stay, Great Hotel .Good Bistro ,comfortable. Kudos to Aliya front desk she was a great help for my Mom & us in getting the right room. Also she was a wonderful help in tracking or lost luggage from the airport. she went above & beyond her expectations .It was also nice to come out side to a clean car where they cleared of the snow!!!! on every car. Very thoughtful.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Shenae M, General Manager at Courtyard Annapolis, responded to this review, February 6, 2014

Bel Air, Maryland
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Phone in my room did not work but staff switched me immediately and courteously to room across the hall. Rooms very clean and satisfactory. Great value. Would stay again - anytime. It is a very good location - close to downtown Annapolis but out of early morning traffic and activity.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your expereince on Tripadvisor. We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Annapolis was enjoyable. I am glad that we were able to quickly correct the issue with your room phone.

St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Excellent service and very comfortable! When planning a trip for 7 people it is difficult to find rooms with 2 queen beds per room on travel websites, but I can always depend on Marriott to accommodate my needs.
Easy access to downtown Annapolis and quaint local shops.
Staff very helpful, special thanks to Amanda !

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor. We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Annapolis was enjoyable. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable.

My staff & I truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future. Amanda is a very important part of the team. We will be sure to recognize and reward her for a job well done.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I am a business traveler from North Carolina and am travelling through Maryland quite often. I have spent months at this Hotel. I am recently back for another stay. Great staff. It has been and has felt like home away from home.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share yur feedback with us. We are delighted that our hotel is "Your home, away from home". Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable.

Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I love this hotel. The staff is friendly and the hotel is very clean and in the center to all attractions in Annapolis. Hotel staff will accomodate w/all that the traveler needs. Love the new bistro and food is delish!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

My staff & I truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future. We will be certain to recognize the staff for a job well done.

massachusetts
Reviewed January 31, 2014

The service at this hotel has always been excellent--this visit, they even surprised me---my rental car had its snowfall brushed off of it by my morning departure----little things mean the most---rooms are always spotless too!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Annapolis was enjoyable.

The night before it snowed, my staff came up with the idea to "Surprise & Delight" the in-house guest by having cars cleared the morning after the storm. They thought guest would enjoy the idea of coming out to a car free of snow and ice in the morning. Something small but certainly impactful. I will certainly give them your feedback and let them know that you were very happy.

Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. My staff & I truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.