“Mary from FL” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Mary from FL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Excellent service and very comfortable! When planning a trip for 7 people it is difficult to find rooms with 2 queen beds per room on travel websites, but I can always depend on Marriott to accommodate my needs.
Easy access to downtown Annapolis and quaint local shops.
Staff very helpful, special thanks to Amanda !

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Shenae M, General Manager at Courtyard Annapolis, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor. We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Annapolis was enjoyable. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable.

My staff & I truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future. Amanda is a very important part of the team. We will be sure to recognize and reward her for a job well done.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

I am a business traveler from North Carolina and am travelling through Maryland quite often. I have spent months at this Hotel. I am recently back for another stay. Great staff. It has been and has felt like home away from home.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share yur feedback with us. We are delighted that our hotel is "Your home, away from home". Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable.

Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

I love this hotel. The staff is friendly and the hotel is very clean and in the center to all attractions in Annapolis. Hotel staff will accomodate w/all that the traveler needs. Love the new bistro and food is delish!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars

My staff & I truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future. We will be certain to recognize the staff for a job well done.

massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

The service at this hotel has always been excellent--this visit, they even surprised me---my rental car had its snowfall brushed off of it by my morning departure----little things mean the most---rooms are always spotless too!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Annapolis was enjoyable.

The night before it snowed, my staff came up with the idea to "Surprise & Delight" the in-house guest by having cars cleared the morning after the storm. They thought guest would enjoy the idea of coming out to a car free of snow and ice in the morning. Something small but certainly impactful. I will certainly give them your feedback and let them know that you were very happy.

Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. My staff & I truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.

Cocoa, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

If you hate the feeling of being trapped in a hotel then this is your place! All rooms have a big slider that opens to a balcony! The first floor is a special treat because you can actually leave your balcony and walk the grounds.--nice! I was a little skeptical about the lock on the slider but happy to report that we had no security issues. It is an older holder evident by the architectural style only as all areas have been beautifully updated and well appointed. Most of the staff were pleasant although it seemed that some of their answers were not very helpful, i.e. pointing to an electronic board when specifically asking where a particular restaurant is located and getting a little snarky when returning for more details. The Starbucks coffee served is an awesome touch IF you get an employee that knows how to make Starbucks coffee--and that's a big if----after a few fails I just told the guy I am a Starbucks gold member and I know what I want, how it's made and how it's suppose to taste a present---admitting he had no clue another co-worker took a shot at it and did a pretty good job----taste your coffee before leaving---one rushed morning I didn't and when I got in the car somehow they mistook my latte order for a plain venti coffee! There was also general confusion at the cafe with breakfast orders---the food being served looked good (we ate elsewhere) but while waiting for a coffee one server walked food all over the cafe looking for who it belonged too (not effectively at that) and when unsuccessful dumped it in the trash but it really belonged to the lady standing next to me who had been waiting for her to go order for some time. Enough about that. The business center had modern computers however the location doesn't offer much privacy when wanting to tap into financial matters, etc and There is a 360• view where they are situated The printing for all stations go to one printer so you kinda have to rush over to get it before other users mistakenly pick up your printing. We didn't utilize the pool or fitness area. Definitely a good place to stay and I would have no qualms about returning to the hotel but avoiding the cafe.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.
We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet all of your expectations. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit.

I will use your feedback as a tool to train the staff to deliver better service so that there is a better experience on your next visit.

Sincerely
Vienna, Austria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

Good stay at the Courtyard Annapolis. It's a solid hotel, in a good location close to malls and plenty of dining options a short drive away.
They put me in a room next to the elevator/ice-machine which wasn't great, but turned out ok.
I will return if back in the area on business.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Greeting Tom S.

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback regrding your stay on Tripadvisor. We are delighted that your stay was enjoyable. We wil certainly be more mindfull in the future when placing guest near an elevator or ice machine. But, I am glad that this still worked out for you.

Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Wonderful service at the Courtyard Marriott in Annapolis! The staff is very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others traveling in Annapolis. One of the best in the area!

• Stayed January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars

We look forward to serving you in your future travels.