Courtyard by Marriott Annapolis
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$85
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$89
Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$105
$90
GardenInn.com
Residence Inn by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$99
Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$104
$89
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
Westin Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
$278
$259
  • Restaurant
Historic Inns of Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$169
$164
Hotwire.com
$113
Hotwire.com
All reviewsnice courtyardbistro stafffront deskroom was cleanwould stay here againking roomnaval academyearly checkindoor poolthe entire staffminute drivedowntown arealobbybalconiescvsratessofa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 31, 2014

The service at this hotel has always been excellent--this visit, they even surprised me---my rental car had its snowfall brushed off of it by my morning departure----little things mean the most---rooms are always spotless too!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Shenae M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Annapolis was enjoyable.

The night before it snowed, my staff came up with the idea to "Surprise & Delight" the in-house guest by having cars cleared the morning after the storm. They thought guest would enjoy the idea of coming out to a car free of snow and ice in the morning. Something small but certainly impactful. I will certainly give them your feedback and let them know that you were very happy.

Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. My staff & I truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.

Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

If you hate the feeling of being trapped in a hotel then this is your place! All rooms have a big slider that opens to a balcony! The first floor is a special treat because you can actually leave your balcony and walk the grounds.--nice! I was a little skeptical about the lock on the slider but happy to report that we had no security issues. It is an older holder evident by the architectural style only as all areas have been beautifully updated and well appointed. Most of the staff were pleasant although it seemed that some of their answers were not very helpful, i.e. pointing to an electronic board when specifically asking where a particular restaurant is located and getting a little snarky when returning for more details. The Starbucks coffee served is an awesome touch IF you get an employee that knows how to make Starbucks coffee--and that's a big if----after a few fails I just told the guy I am a Starbucks gold member and I know what I want, how it's made and how it's suppose to taste a present---admitting he had no clue another co-worker took a shot at it and did a pretty good job----taste your coffee before leaving---one rushed morning I didn't and when I got in the car somehow they mistook my latte order for a plain venti coffee! There was also general confusion at the cafe with breakfast orders---the food being served looked good (we ate elsewhere) but while waiting for a coffee one server walked food all over the cafe looking for who it belonged too (not effectively at that) and when unsuccessful dumped it in the trash but it really belonged to the lady standing next to me who had been waiting for her to go order for some time. Enough about that. The business center had modern computers however the location doesn't offer much privacy when wanting to tap into financial matters, etc and There is a 360• view where they are situated The printing for all stations go to one printer so you kinda have to rush over to get it before other users mistakenly pick up your printing. We didn't utilize the pool or fitness area. Definitely a good place to stay and I would have no qualms about returning to the hotel but avoiding the cafe.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.
We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet all of your expectations. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit.

I will use your feedback as a tool to train the staff to deliver better service so that there is a better experience on your next visit.

Sincerely

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Good stay at the Courtyard Annapolis. It's a solid hotel, in a good location close to malls and plenty of dining options a short drive away.
They put me in a room next to the elevator/ice-machine which wasn't great, but turned out ok.
I will return if back in the area on business.

Greeting Tom S.

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback regrding your stay on Tripadvisor. We are delighted that your stay was enjoyable. We wil certainly be more mindfull in the future when placing guest near an elevator or ice machine. But, I am glad that this still worked out for you.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Wonderful service at the Courtyard Marriott in Annapolis! The staff is very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others traveling in Annapolis. One of the best in the area!

• Stayed: January 2014

We look forward to serving you in your future travels.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I have regularly stayed at the Courtyard Annapolis when travleing to to the Balt/Wash area for business (about 1 year now). Since I started staying at this Marriott location, they have made significant improvements in their property including room renovations and the in-house dining options. It is not a "high-end" or "luxury" property, but for business travel it more than meets expectations. The room rates are comparable to other hotels in the area, the staff is extremely friendly and helpful, rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, and shower is sufficient. What more can you ask for as a business traveler.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us on Tripadvisor. We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Annapolis was enjoyable. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable.