“Good burgers, great fries.”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I love the burgers and fries here; and the selection of milkshakes is to die for. However, I can't say its great simply because them won't cook the burgers less than medium which causes them to look some of their taste.

There are newer reviews for Cheeburger Cheeburger

Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Took the kids for what was supposed to be a fun, family dinner. Despite the decor, don't know that it could have been more depressing. Despite two sullen teenage girls leaning against the wall with nothing to do. No one spoke to us until we moved to the bar where the one kid actually motivated to work was working. The place was filthy, the food was fine but the atmosphere was just depressing. We won't be going back. Hopefully the pay the young gentleman well as he is the only one in the place making any effort. The girl who rang me out managed to do so while only uttering two unintelligible words in my direction

1  Thank ekh108
Reviewed February 19, 2014

My family and I go here once a week. We absolutely love everything about Cheeburger Cheeburger. Amazing milkshakes in hundreds of flavors. The chocolate marshmallow shake is my personal favorite. The veggie burger is the absolute best I have ever had. As a vegetarian, it can be hard to find a delicious veggie burger....look no further! Amazing!
Great fries, great kids menu. An absolute must in Annapolis!

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Food was great. Quick and friendly service. And price wise this is a great place to eat for a quick bite or a sit down dinner. All the burger toppings you can think of and great milkshakes.

Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

Great burger made just the way I wanted, just like mom used to fry! Loved the green olive on the toothpick.

Been to Cheeburger Cheeburger? Share your experiences!